Ouch.....

Started by cypress, March 02, 2014, 10:47:09 PM

cypress

Have I made a monumental booboo?

While looking round the forum there was an address for the forum administrator as a 'Dimitris of Brouklis St'. Now I know there's lots of Dimitris's in Arillas, in Corfu and in Greece, but, could this be the Dimitris that I was mailing last week when booking my accommodation at the Brouklis ? Is this the Dimitris that I've asked you lovely people on his own forum if his studios are up to standard? Ouch.......  Tell me I'm wrong..quick!

Cypress....... with a red face?

indigo648

Sorry you are right I'm sure he will see the funny side of it like all of us

justphil

Ha Ha, XA XA cypress. Dimitris Kourkoulos is "the Boss." A very good looking man who runs our Brouklis. Roula cooks the food, he sells it with the help of gorgeous Noufris Nakos Mastoras. Used to be Nikos Goudelis as well.

I will quote McEnroe "YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS!!!" Yes meluvver, it is all true, you have booked the perfect Arillas accommodation, and please keep us all up to date as you live Arillas. We are  waiting to hear how you feel about it.

Phil

cypress

Said in a tiny voice.....thank you Phil and Indigo648

Typed while laid on the floor with one hand over my face.

Dear Mr Dimitris Kourkoulos Boss of the Brouklis studios and this forum

I don't mind in the least sweeping my own balcony of sand. I'm very quiet. Would help you with the washing up if you so required and also can change my own bed sheets and towels. I love cats, I have one of my own.

I'm looking forward to staying with you....if you'll have me.

Cypress

Anne

Ha ha Dimitris has a wonderful sense of humour - he will gladly forgive you, and laugh with you ;)
We were in Arillas for 2 whole months and going again for 2 weeks :-)

Geoff

Ha ha - Anne you are quite correct, I'm sure that The Boss will have a good laugh with Cypress - BUT not until AFTER he has given her a broom to sweep the balcony just to see the look on her face! ;-)
Home is where the heart is - CORFU :-)

ger

That is so funny, but dimitris will laugh with you not at you. You will love every minute you spend sweeping the balcony!!
Ger xx