Author Topic: Private Villas or Apartments  (Read 3956 times)

Offline Pete E

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
Private Villas or Apartments
« on: December 26, 2005, 07:13:41 PM »
We are booked into Nikos apartments from 24 July for two weeks. My brother and his kids now want to come with us but Nikos is full. I remember from last year that there were what looked like some private places very near by - across the road and between Nikos and Tria Adelphia. Does anyone know anything about them? Any contact details etc?

Thanks

Pete

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2005, 01:22:53 PM »
If you go on the home page and scroll right to the bottom you can see a map of Arillas that is in the process of being finalised.  You can see Nikos on there and some other places, we are staying at the Galini in June (our first time in Arillas) and this was very helpful to us as to where it is in situ from everything.  Thought this might be of interest to you. :D
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2005, 01:26:27 PM »
Hi, its me again found this other map on an earlier reply  http://www.arillas.dyndns.org/Arillas/MAP/Arillas_MAP.htm - click on the red dots.  :D

Offline Pete E

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2005, 11:26:12 PM »
Yes, thanks.  The map is useful but does not really show the private-type apartments/villas I was after.

I have now heard that the Eleni apartments are close to Nikos and very nice.  Does anyone know of any more?

Thanks

Pete

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
Private Apartments
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2005, 03:29:18 PM »
Hi Pete

We stay at the Eleni/Stella Appts twice yearly. They are reasonably priced and, for us, have always been quiet every year. ( 6 people around the pool is considered busy ) It's mostly German clients , who generally go off each day on excursions and the like. The rooms are very basic with minimal cooking facilities. Although regular cleaning, towel and bedding changes and an owner always on hand if you need anything.
They are owned by Arillas Travel and they have a website. They will also arrange a car to/from the Airport. Hope this helps.
Cheers
Negg

Offline Pete E

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2006, 08:59:52 PM »
Thanks for your comments Eggy and Blondegirl, but they have now actually managed to get into Nikos Apartments with us but for just a week.

Cheers

Pete

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2006, 06:25:35 PM »
Well done! Hope you all have a great holiday! :D

Offline harold

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2006, 12:03:06 AM »
Hi Pete,
there are some private villas near the splish splash but when Sally and i looked at the price they worked out at about £1000 in May.They do look nice though.There is a thread on here somewhere about them.
Harold,
Theres only one Altrincham FC

Booking.com