Easy Jet flights (August 2014)

Started by Ray and Sally, September 29, 2013, 12:47:12 PM

Ray and Sally

Hi all, Like many others I'm sure, we are eagerly awaiting the release of next years flights. At the moment I'm checking two or three times a day but you can only book up to the 14th June from Gatwick, we are going on the 4th of August and returning on the 18th, does anyone have any idea when these dates might be released? I'm sure it must be soon.

Truth

Hi,
Early to mid October seems to be what they are indicating but no definete dates on their Facebook page yet. We booked August Easyjet flights , not to Corfu though , on 4th October last year for this year, the day they were released.
Cheers
Truth
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

kevin.g

truth
i think itll be about the same time ,,pm me if you hear anything ,debit card at hand,,just got back and cant wait to book up my e/j flights as accomodation is booked ,,yiammas

justphil

Ray and Sally, keep watching the forum. We have a highly valued member using the forum name Thorpe, who tips us all off at the key moments when EJ flights are released. Has saved me a fortune over the years. The cheap seats get consumed within hours, and the savings are substantial.

Phil

kevin.g

phil sshhh,,hahaha lol.well said phil ,,yiammas ,

Truth

If I hear anything before Thorpe I will let you know . We booked flights for May 2014 to Corfu and sorted Tria after but we are waiting to EJ to Rhodes August 2014 from Liverpool now. Already booked the room there as well

Martin_G

I'm waiting to book August flights with EJ, just wish they would get the release done with so we can book..

Erja

And me! Can't wait and I have my card at the ready the moment they publish them 8)
Life is good ;)

claire43

Ray and Sally

Jo Wissett

Please please please can someone be kind enough to email me as soon as Manchester flights are released if it is during the day when I am at work. My email is jowissett2003@yahoo.co.uk. Much appreciated x

Truth

claire43

.....does any one know if the flights come on to the system at a set time .e.g. midnight or midday? I do keep checking early in morning then at lunch time then later but have become a bit like a women possessed! ( I suppose we all are on here !)

Jo Wissett

Claire I have spent many a fitful night constantly checking it is horrendous haha!

Truth

They tend to come out in the dead of night , well literally the very early hours of the morning !

Booking.com