Author Topic: Just Booked  (Read 4780 times)

Offline Arron

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
Just Booked
« on: October 09, 2005, 09:24:52 PM »
Well guys and girls, just booked for our 2006 holiday in sunny Arillas.

Don't worry i won't be counting the sleeps until i go but i am very excited about getting booked. It seems to be getting booked up very quick.

We were meant to be getting married there next year, but due to money we are leaving it another year  :(

Nevermind my partner and i have been together 14 years so another one in sin shouldn't matter  :wink:

Anyway the best bit is its for 3 weeks in July/August :D   :D   :D

Just thought i would share.

Offline gaye

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
Just Booked
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2005, 11:31:45 PM »
Fantastic ! where are yiu both staying? Hopefully will be there at the same time.......finances permotting!!!
gaygo

Offline alex

• Arillas Addict
Just Booked
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2005, 04:45:57 PM »
i arrive may 5th only got back friday roll on 2006 alex

Offline Arron

Just Booked
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2005, 07:25:47 PM »
We're staying at DIONYSOS II, its at the Rainbow Pool Bar.

This will be our 11th year of going   :shock:

Offline Joyce

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
Just Booked
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2005, 12:19:49 AM »
Hi Aaron, Nicky and Charlie,

Sorry to hear you aren't getting married next year - Sandy and I have just returned (today) from another week and Jimmy told us he thought you had set the date.

Had intended to book for August (for the wedding) but not sure what we will do now.  Think I would like to come out in August - Victoria wants to be out there for the whole of August (despite what happened this year) so hope to see you there.  Is Tina coming next year or will she wait until the year of the wedding.

Can't wait to see you in your black strappy number again!!!!

Love, Joyce

Offline Arron

Just Booked
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2005, 11:22:14 PM »
Quote from: Joyce
Can't wait to see you in your black strappy number again!!!!  Love, Joyce

:shock:   :shock:   :shock:   :shock:   :shock:  

Hello sweetheart, hows you ?

You have to come in August, who's clothes will i borrow if your not there  :shock:

Nic's mum has just come back from San Steffanos (honeymoon) she popped over to Arillas and spoke with Jimmy about our wedding, we decided a couple of days later that money was gonna be a bit tight, so post-poned it for another year  :(

You still have to come though hun, will be great to see you, Charlie is getting so big now, she's nearly walking  :lol:

I booked Tina's holiday a couple of hours ago, she will be there the same time as us (3 weeks).

Speak soon hun  :wink:

Love Arron, Nic & Charlie

Offline Joyce

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
Just Booked
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2005, 12:53:10 AM »
Hi Arron, Nic and Charlie,

Well, Arron, funny you should mention my clothes - just returned from another week of hell in Arillas - bought a great little white see through number and when I saw it hanging on the rail I just thought of you.  You will look SO cute.  Remember though - it is entirely see through - so without Sandy's trousers it is unlikely to cover your modesty - and, of course, don't forget Charlie will be shown every one of the photographs when she is old enough!!!!  Is she still the cutest little girl on earth????  Victoria is totally in love with her and wants me to print some of the photographs to put on her wall.

Really glad Tina is coming - will be lovely to see her again.  Sandy and I haven't booked yet (we were hoping to be in the house but, of course, we are talking Greek time!) - think Sandy can only manage a week but I may do two.  Let me know exact dates and we will make sure we are there for at least some of it.

Tell Tina I haven't forgotten her but still having computer problems - can only send e-mails through the forum for some strange reason.

Love to you all and a big sloppy kiss for Charlie - oh go on then, you can have one too!!!!

Joyce

Offline Arron

Just Booked
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2005, 01:52:43 AM »
Who cares about modesty ???

Bring it with you next year ! Alex is back again next year so bring something for him aswel please.

We will be getting to Arillas on the 24/25th July and returning 15th August, Tina will be there the same time. If you want me to send some pictures to you of Charlie then let me know hun.

Thankyou for the sloppy kiss, enjoyed it  :wink:

Arron

Offline alex

• Arillas Addict
Just Booked
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2005, 03:31:12 PM »
alex will bring some think to wear  am female haha

Booking.com