Author Topic: Just another Manic Monday  (Read 2976 times)

nesty

Just another Manic Monday
« on: September 21, 2005, 12:54:23 PM »
Corfu Airport is a disgrace.....

Having had 2 holidays in Arillas this summer I can honestly say that the sooner 'beam me up scotty' technology is invented the better.

Utter chaos...

Offline Aly

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Arillas Addict
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2005, 01:03:07 PM »
What's occurring Nesty?  :?

Offline fd

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2005, 01:04:25 AM »
Hhhhmmmmm i dont like the sound of that what do you mean it is a disgrace.

Offline Lisa and Steve

• JustLisa
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2005, 10:05:50 AM »
When we flew back to Norwich on 26th Aug everything went like clockwork.No waiting outside,but straight through to checkin and upstairs.I had time to go to the loo and spend loads in the duty free,as I came out of the shop Steve was waiting by the gate saying come on we are going.Couldn't believe haow simple it was.Mind you having said that,we have waited outside in the hot sun for what seemed like ages in the past.

Offline Pete E

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2005, 10:40:07 AM »
Ditto, Lisa and Steve.  Flew back on 15 August - the biggest Greek festival of the summer - and it was fine.  Mind you we had reserved seats and left it until about one and half hours before departure to arrive at the airport by which time we caught the tail-end of the queue.  

Some friends from our apartments were not so lucky. We saw them again at the airport, when they should have flown an hour or so earlier. They had a 15 hour delay with My Travel.

Pete

Booking.com