Author Topic: PERRY AND JIMMYS APPARTMENTS  (Read 11453 times)

Offline dannielle

PERRY AND JIMMYS APPARTMENTS
« on: September 11, 2005, 08:33:09 PM »
wE HAVE JUST BOOKED TO GO BACK TO ARILLAS NEXT  MAY :D  BUT UNFORTUNATELY COULDNT GET INTO THE NAFSIKA APPARTMENTS IN THE RAINBOW COMPLEX SO HAVE BOOKED INTO PERRY AND JIMMYS NEXT DOOR . HAS ANYONE STOPPED THERE BEFORE AND DO THEY BELONG TO THE RAINBOW COMPLEX THANKS

Offline suzanne simcox

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2005, 09:23:29 PM »
Hi We have stopped in Perry & Jimmy's they are very nice, no they do not belong to The Rainbow, Dionysos, Nafsica, but are still under Manos, and if you have any problems the office and if it really urgent Jimmy & Spiros will help.

Offline dannielle

perry and jimmys
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2005, 08:30:31 PM »
Thanks for that i was just a bit worried that there would be no one around to sort out any problems do you know if any one will meet us when we get there or do we just go to the appartments

Offline robinandmave

• Mavis
  • Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
  • Mavis
Perrys & Jimmys
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2005, 09:51:05 PM »
Hi Danielle
We have been to Perrys and Jimmys many times in the last few years and it is fine, beautiful from the outside but have to say (in my opinion) the inside needs some refurbishment.  However, we have never been met on arrival and we usually arrive late afternoon from Manchester. Although this year Angela and Dennis (the owners) have been around a lot more than they used to be (they lived in the US and only Dennis was around occasionally during our stays - in June) I believe they have now moved back to the outskirts of Arillas for family reasons, at least that's what Angela told me this time.
I hope you enjoy your stay.  The accommodation is very convenient, close to eating places, small supermarket, bakery and of course, the Rainbow complex but far enough to the edge of the village to be quiet, tucked away as they are, if that's what you want.  Mave

Offline suzanne simcox

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2005, 11:09:05 PM »
Hi just to say it was quite a few years ago when we stayed at Perry & Jimmy's, but on your arrival there should be a rep from Manos with you to tell you where they are, if not it is very unusual, anyway I know you will still have a good time, should not think you will spend that much time in the apartment and as long as they are clean, where's the problem. :lol:  :lol:

Offline dannielle

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2005, 07:23:38 PM »
Thanks you two that has put my mind at ease i know we will enjoy it as we did this year was just a bit disappointed could not get into rainbow complex but still near enough to have some fun

Offline robinandmave

• Mavis
  • Mavis
Perrys and Jimmys
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2005, 10:28:11 PM »
Hi Danielle
Sorry I should have said, yes the Manos rep  takes you to the property, but since we have stayed there so often, we just 'set off' on our own and let ourselves in!!  The rep gives you your room no. etc. on the coach.  We have never had a problem, but whether Dennis and/or Angela will be there I don't know.  As I said before, have a lovely time. Mave

Offline harold

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2005, 12:22:09 AM »
Hi just to let you know Sally and i will be next door at The Alexandros the first 2 weeks of May(we could not get the Horizon as it is fully booked),
Harold,
Theres only one Altrincham FC

Offline Yiassou_TiKanis

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2005, 09:32:37 PM »
Angela is a fantastic lady...i'm friends with her son and when we met her she rushed to make me feel at home (in her house) and put together a great meal! I'm sure she will try to deal with any problems you take up with her.
Don't worry i was assured by Perry that it was placed in a beautiful area..."you get at touch with nature" apparently!!!

Anymore questions about Jimmys n Perrys, i'll give them a ring for you and ask!

Sarah

Offline ronmonkey

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
  • andy and the boy, @the atki may2009
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2005, 10:21:18 PM »
just returned from perry and jimmy's on monday, depends what you want in accommodation, if its just somewhere to lay your head and have a shower then it is great. we would not hesitate in going there again  :D

Offline Arron

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2005, 09:19:03 PM »
Ihave stayed in Perry & Jimmy's before and it was very spacious. As said it is not owned by Spiros & Jimmy but i beleive if you have any issuse's then let a Manos rep know, failing that the boys will help you.

Word of warning, take a tourch with you as the little path leading to Perry & Jimmy's is a bit dark, and the od bull frog is know to live round there.
There harmless but will give you a fright due to there size.

Booking.com