Author Topic: Easyjet from Manchester  (Read 9333 times)

Offline TerryW

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
Easyjet from Manchester
« on: July 12, 2012, 10:35:16 PM »
Help and advice please. We are flying with Easyjet from Manchester on 21st July and I have never flown from Manchester or used Easyjet before. We are staying at the Premier Inn at the Airport on Friday night as the flight is at 6.05am and I want things to be as smooth as possible because my grandson is a very nervous about flying.

Is the Premier Inn near to Departures?
How bad is the traffic around the airport at about 4.00pm on a Friday?
Which Terminal do Easyjet use?
I have paid for Speedy Boarding, and I need to make sure we sit together. Will this be easy?
We normally pay for in-flight meals, what is the food like on the plane or is it best to buy at the airport?

Is the Speedy Boarding principle the same on the return flight from Corfu?

Any other pieces of advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Offline don1

Re: Easyjet from Manchester
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2012, 10:47:51 PM »
Terminal one.... Speedy boarding same either end the 3 times we've used it.
Unfortunately go direct from home to airport. Enjoy...
With Crazy Horse, it's all one big, growing, smoldering sound, and I'm part of it. It's like gliding, or some sort of natural surfing.

Offline nicmccluskey

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2012, 03:26:45 PM »
Hi Terry
Terminal 1. All the airport hotels are closeby and usually operate free shuttle buses to departure. If I were you, I'd make sure I was there by 4:30 ish, but that's me- I like to get there early. The gate will close 40 mins before flight. With re. food, I wouldn't buy on the plane. Its about £5 for a sandwich. I always buy from Tesco etc beforehand and eat it on the plane without any problems. Anyway, safe flight and enjoy!!! I'm flying out on th 19th July so may bump into you in Arillas!!! Yiamas

Offline sharonF

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2012, 04:25:02 PM »
Terry, the  traffic near the airport at 4.00pm on a friday will be bad!  Make sure you leave with plenty of time. 

Sharon x

Offline Val n Bill

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2012, 10:07:07 PM »

Boots do ' meal deals' ie sandwich, drink and crisps, at the airport, much better better value than the so called snacks on the flight.
If your hotel is B+B you will be in Corfu lunch time, so maybe even nibbles would do to keep you going until you reach Arillas.

See you soon,  Val x
  ps we have a late afternoon flight this time so will be taking our own sandwiches ;D             
The love affair continues.

Booking.com