Author Topic: Thomson transfers  (Read 2786 times)

Offline indigo648

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
Thomson transfers
« on: June 09, 2012, 11:22:31 PM »
Can anyone give us anyone give us any idea of transfer times to Arillas from Bournemouth flights

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
Re: Thomson transfers
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2012, 12:17:21 AM »
Thomson are usually quite good, using the route where Arillas is an early drop-off. We went with Thomson to Kaloudis in 2008, and it took just under 1.5 hours. It is the Olympic version that is notorious, going all round the East of the island, and changing to a minibus in Sidari.
A taxi takes about 45 minutes.

Hope this helps
Phil

Offline Val n Bill

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2012, 12:34:15 AM »

Have done Thomsons a few times and it has always been about an hour. Arillas is the first drop off.
 The journey back is longer because you have to do all the pick ups.

Val x
The love affair continues.

Offline harold

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2012, 01:16:03 AM »
our coach was getting on for 45 minutes late picking us up to go back to the airport,we then had to change coaches at the mainroad,by the time we got to the airport everyone else had checked in,so we all got what was left.Was not impressed
Harold,
Theres only one Altrincham FC

Offline Janis

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2012, 01:25:35 AM »
We have had rubbish transfers, seemingly taking forever, but other times fantastic ones!  This May our flight landed (from Manchester) at 18.55 and we arrived at Kaloudis Village at 20.50. One drop off at the Louis Kerkyra Golf outside Corfu town and one drop off on the road meeting a mini bus which took a couple to Agios Giorgios.  I was so excited about coming back home to Arillas I didn't notice the time...!!

Janis x

Booking.com