Welcome to Arillas > Accommodation reviews

24th May Makris Apartments

(1/2) > >>

Derek1:
:D Me my wife Alison & our 7yr old daughter Gill are staying at the Makris Apartments from 24th - 31st May  :) it would be great to hear from any other families that are staying there at the same time ( or anywhere in Arillas )  :D Only 20 days to go & counting  :D  :D
Also if any one can help me with the location of the Makris Apartments i would be very gratefull  :) We have been to Arillas before so have quite a good idea of our way around Thx in advance & we look forward to comming back to Arillas for another great holiday

PS Can anyone tell me the name of the dog from the Porto Fino ?

Paul/Deb5:
Hi Derek & family
Myself, Norm & Sandy are out on the 24th staying @ Mathraki for 2 weeks.
Makris appts I think are on the main road into Arillas on right just before the rainbow appts where you can use their pool? and Brouklis Taverna is further down on right ,that of course is Dimitris's place who runs this Forum. Maskris isn't on the forum map of Arillas .

THe name of the dog @ Portofino i don't know but i'm sure Mick & Jill will know because they stay there all the time.

Check out comments on 'its photo time' on forum and pop in to 'Brouklis Taverna'
see you ther possibly?

regards
          Paul/Deb5

sue:
only 19 days to go. :D
im going to AnnA studios on 24th may.
went last year as well.
sue 8)

Paul/Deb5:
Hi Sue
See that you on line the same time ?
Is it really only 19 days to go ? GREAT!!!!!!!  :lol:  Be over at Anna's for drinks on 24th !!

Paul/Deb5 8)

carol:
Hi Derek Alison and Gill,If you look at the map of arillas on the first page of arillas.com and scrool to the right you will see that one of the last apartments are arillas bay if you follow that road up the Makris apartments are up that road if you carry on you will come to a junction to the right is tria adelphi and Nikos and if you turn left it takes you back to the village and beach.There is a lovely fish restaurant near to were you are staying.have a great holiday.cx 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version