Author Topic: IRINI STUDIOS  (Read 5481 times)

Offline JDillon

IRINI STUDIOS
« on: August 24, 2005, 03:15:43 PM »
Hi Everyone,  coming back to Arillas for the 3rd time, and staying in the Irini Studios.  Anyone got any feed back on these??

Offline carol

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Arillas Addict
IRINI STUDIOS
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2005, 12:27:26 PM »
Hi,Im not sure if im right but 2 years ago we stayed at the Nikos Apartments and im sure Irini Studios were on the opposite side of the road to the Nikos but a little futher down.I think theres only about 3  or 4 studios, 2 facing the main road and 2 set back.They use to be with manos but i dont know who their with now.Who have you booked with.?If i saw a pic i could tell you if they were the same.cx
Im going to become to nanna for the first time in February cx

Offline JDillon

IRINI STUDIOS
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2005, 04:40:53 PM »
Hi Carol

Unfortunately there is no picture available, we booked through First Choice and I think they've possibly only just taken them over.  All I know is that when we booked there were 9 rooms available, but don't know how many in total.  Thanks for your response though!

Offline carol

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Arillas Addict
IRINI STUDIOS
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2005, 09:54:47 PM »
Hi JDillon,It looks like their different studios.All i can remember was there was only afew rooms.Hope somebody replies for you.Anyway where ever they are you,ll have a great time in Arillas.When are you going??cx
Im going to become to nanna for the first time in February cx

Offline JDillon

IRINI STUDIOS
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2005, 10:08:33 AM »
Hi Carol,  Not to worry, like you said, we'll still have a great time!  Going on 16th September for 2 weeks, so really can't wait now.  Jackie

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
Irini
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2005, 03:10:16 PM »
JDillon
Have a good time and don't forget. when you're back. to tell us all where these apartments are.
Negg

Offline JDillon

IRINI STUDIOS
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2005, 03:23:04 PM »
Hi Negg, I certainly will let you all know, I'm quite intrigued now!  Jackie

Offline mihai

Re: IRINI STUDIOS
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2006, 06:23:41 PM »
hello peoples of Arillas,
I have booked at Irinis Studios for 26 august until 4 september.As I find under your forum this studios aren't apreciated. As I concern my questions  are :
Are these appartments properly clean ?
Have not air conditional so, Is this a major problem ?
thank you
Kind regards, Mihai
ps:  I can't wait to get there and see , feel the beach, greek traditions and taste from all greek taverna expecially at Dimitris.

Booking.com