Can't wait to go.

Started by craigbeavis, September 27, 2011, 01:10:36 PM

adairsl

We have been enjoying the chat about Kaloudis which we love and have returned year after year.
This year my mum and sister and family came too and mum thought she had forgotten her blood pressure tablets, Roula immediately offered  for her husband to drive us to Sidari to the chemist, mum remembered where the tablets were just in time but we will never forget the kindness which we were shown on a busy Saturday morning when there were so many other pressing things for them to do.
But apart from that mum and my sister and family had a lovely time. I will be back with my hubby, but I think we will not be alone.
As everyone says, it's a special place with special people.
Cat

craigbeavis

Thanks for all your help, got back on the 21st, had a brilliant time.FAR to many late nights ( early mornings) with Spiro at Portafino's.
We were lucky with the weather as well, 5 really good days of sun :)
Will definitely be going back.
As for the Kaloudis,you can't go wrong, Billy deserves a medal.

Erja

Sounds like you had a brilliant time graigbeavis! :D

Arillas does that to you...every time ;)
Life is good ;)

patrickjohn

Pleased to hear the holiday went well Craig.  While I know how great is Arillas and the Kaloudis and I recommend both, it is always a slight worry that the person you are advising will find it not to their taste.
So its really great to hear that Craig's holiday was all he hoped and perhaps we'll all meet up one day in our favourite holiday spot.
Regards to all forum followers
Pat

My book"A Policemance Tale" at Amazon
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0B8BD9MWM

Jo Wissett

The question is Craig...Did spiro get his Raki bottle out??