Author Topic: Bardis Pictures  (Read 8374 times)

Offline azzymo

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
Bardis Pictures
« on: August 16, 2005, 01:49:23 PM »
Has anyone got any snaps of Bardis Studios or the area surrounding?  I'm just interested to have a look before i jet off to see it at first hand!

Offline db

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
Bardis Pictures
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2005, 11:26:34 AM »
we have sum but unfortunately cannot get them on the comp, wat u can do is go on thomson website,then click accomodation only,and type the dates from 20th sep to the 27th sep for corfu, they have accomodation available for these dates even tho ya aint lookin but they have a pic of the studios with them.as thomson seem to be pulling out of bardis sun studios its very hard to even get them up on their web site. :)

Offline killie

• Cramond Angling Club
Bardis Pictures
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2005, 12:13:06 PM »
Theres a couple of pic here ---> http://www.villalinakis.com/apts but their the bardis sun apts , the studios which I believe are just behind the apts and just out of the pics. Their both if memory serves me right literally 2min walk from the beach.

If you go to Eileens website http://www.villalinakis.com there are some more pics of the surrounding areas in the Gallery link

Offline azzymo

Bardis Pictures
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2005, 01:21:00 PM »
hey thanks very much, some of those pictures are great.

Offline killie

• Cramond Angling Club
Bardis Pictures
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2005, 10:05:24 PM »
Your welcome, there will be more photos from July 2005 going on  the site very soon

Offline Nichola

Bardis Pictures
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2005, 03:04:42 AM »
We stayed there this time last year, so I've put up a link to some of the photos we took. There are a few views from our balcony. We were on the top floor in the room nearest the stairs- fabulous view out to see and over the pool etc. Sure you'll have a fabulous time!
http://photobucket.com/albums/v392/Nich/Corfu%202004/

Offline db

Bardis Pictures
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2005, 11:15:04 AM »
lovely photos nichola but was that bardis hotel ya stayed at? think azzymo is lookin the studios behind it,they are owned by 2 different families

Offline azzymo

Bardis Pictures
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2005, 12:39:35 PM »
hey nich thanks for the pics, db is right tho, i shall be staying in the studios but still, i enjoyed seeing abit more of arillas.

Offline Nichola

Bardis Pictures
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2005, 04:04:43 AM »
I thought they were both owned by Poppy and Spiros? But yes, it was the hotel we stayed at. Even so, thought they'd like to see the pictures :)

Offline Stranger

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
Bardis Pictures
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2005, 10:54:25 PM »
Cheers for those pics Killie and Nichola, Mrs S and I are out there at the end of September.
Take only photographs leave only footprints.

Offline harold

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
Bardis Pictures
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2005, 12:54:50 AM »
The bardis sun hotel? is the bardis sun apartments with a large pool at the side,the bardis sun studios are next door,you walk 10 paces from the gates of one and you are at the other both have pools.
Harold,
Theres only one Altrincham FC

Booking.com