Author Topic: Smart Phones  (Read 3546 times)

Offline TerryW

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
Smart Phones
« on: August 05, 2011, 04:37:54 PM »
I have mentioned this before ( I know boring old fart) but QR codes are really useful.

If you have an I-Phone or a Smart Phone (Android etc) and you are about to go to Arillas, this is a quick way to get information on your phone. Download the free QR Code reader to the phone and then scan the codes

This one is the interactive map on the forum , which could be really useful in Arillas.

Just bookmark it after loading

This one is to Villa Linakis

The QR codes are cropping up everywhere now, such as magazines, newspapers and even the BBC used one last week as a link to a recipe

The next one is to a Stifado recipe

You can generate your own codes here .... http://www.qrstuff.com/

Now the best one is last, you can get some beautiful photographs on your phone, and these really are amazing, aren't they Dai?

Offline Dai

• Arillas Addict
Re: Smart Phones
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2011, 06:44:10 PM »
ha ha!

Must be honest I've not got into QRCodes so I only just downloaded the app, only to get a reminder of a very pleasant evening not so long ago. All very clever stuff, now you've got me interested I wont be able to forget about them until I've sussed it all out. Mind you I've still got some more photos to add to that site. Must get round to it before the rugby season starts proper.

Cheers Terry,

Offline TerryW

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
Re: Smart Phones
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2011, 11:46:43 PM »
All the photos on your website (www.arillas.co) are fanatstic Dai, but I really liked the ones on the link. as they were different with lots of  amazing mountain views.

If anybody hasn't seen them they are here http://www.arillas.co/019.htm.

The good thing about the QR codes is that it makes it easy to load photos to a phone, from a website, and you don't have to key the web address in.

Booking.com