Author Topic: dyonissos Studos  (Read 5233 times)

Offline Allymac

dyonissos Studos
« on: August 12, 2005, 09:10:49 PM »
Hi all,

I am staying at the above for a week on 29th august.  Any info would be much appreciated.

thanks
A

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
Dyonissos
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2005, 10:59:20 AM »
Alymac
About 3/4 of the way down on page 1 of these Accommodation Reviews you will find some info. Also click on the "Rainbow Bar" on the main page of this site ( Bottom left hand side ) That should help as well.
Negg

Offline suzanne simcox

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Super Member {over 100 posts}
dyonissos Studos
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2005, 12:36:11 PM »
Hi Allymac,

Always stay at the Dionysos, are you in 1 or 2., 1 is above the bar, but is not that noisy, as it used to be, and 2 is set further back and are the newer ones. We that is my hubby Roger and I have been going to and staying at the Rainbow as it is known for too many years to remember, Spiros, Jimmy and their families are wonderful and will help you in any way possible, just remember us to them say Sue & Roger and Tony the Tiger.  :wink:  :wink:  :lol:  :lol: Have a lovely time, if you don't it will be your own fault.  :wink:  :wink:

Offline Arron

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
dyonissos Studos
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2005, 09:08:13 PM »
I always try to stay in these appartments. Couldn't do it this year as they were very busy and we booked later than ususal.

These appartments are ace ! Can't fault them, clean spacious and have air conditioning  :D

Just came back a few days ago, so say hi to Jimmy and Spiros for me please.

P.S ask Jimmy where his "DODGY AND BANANA" t-shirt is  :wink:

Booking.com