Author Topic: Crazy golf  (Read 3265 times)

Offline sandraandjim

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
Crazy golf
« on: July 10, 2011, 10:12:14 PM »
Hi, we're coming to Arillas in two weeks' time and wondered if there are any "crazy golf " courses near to Arillas or the surrounding area?  Had a few games in Portugal at Easter, good laugh and filled an afternoon instead of sunbathing/drinking, although it was thirsty work!!

Sandra and Jim

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
Re: Crazy golf
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2011, 11:29:15 PM »
Welcome to our forum Sandra and Jim. Arillas has absolutely nothing like crazy golf. The visitors are crazy though. Like me. If you really want I will lie on the beach and allow you to try and get the golf ball into my mouth. I do look like a theatrical monster these days in any case... look at the eyelashes.....

Camp moment over, Arillas is good at all you said. Sunbathing and drinking. In fact superb at that. Wonder why I keep going back?

Phil

Offline sandraandjim

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2011, 12:30:29 AM »
Thanks for that Phil, may take you up on your offer, we should be there 25th July, so will bring a golf ball just in case!, No doubt Many tees, sorry I mean Mythos, will be required by yourself first of all, I applaud your bravery, I'm a terrible putter!! but do improve apparently with a few vodkas!  In the meantime hope you and Jen have a great time and enjoy Brouklis on Tuesday,  cheers

Sandra and Jim

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2011, 07:33:51 PM »
Sandr and Jim
Thought that Sidari had a Crazy Golf, but it's just a track with those little battery operated vehicles that toddlers drive.
(One little lad chased me in one- I was on the beach before he got me!)

My recommendation is:-
"Putt" this idea behind you and take a choice of the many other things you could enjoy.
For example - Drink Mythos with your left hand (If right handed)
That took me two attempts before i stopped throwing it over the top of my head...... The guy at the next table enjoyed it though
(Until I said "your round" next)
Enjoy
Negg

Offline sandraandjim

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2011, 09:46:28 PM »
Hi Negg, thanks for checking that out for us, appreciate it. Thought we could be the 4th N.I. champions at golf this year!!!   Think we should just take your advice  and stick with what we know best - mythos, vodka, royal ionian, vodka, ouzo, vodka!!!! When next we meet I think a large Mythos is in order for your efforts!

Sandra and Jim

Booking.com