Author Topic: september!!  (Read 1831 times)

Offline philantsue

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
september!!
« on: July 10, 2011, 09:41:30 PM »
Hi guys was just wondering if anyone could answer a few questions for me about September....just phil has told me the weather can be quite hot but stormy as well but this i dont mind...
 Q1: At what part of the season do they remove the sunbeds off the beach?
 Q2: Is there anything happening around Arillas in september?
 Q3: This one is most important i just love the greek nights in Arillas and when we went in October last year we couldnt find anything happening it was just a little quiet i know it was end of season so i was wondering at what point they stop the greek nights and will we see any greek dancing in Arillas towards the end of september?....many thanks

philantsue....although Ant has grown up n flown the nest so its just Phil n sue now lol...x

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
Re: september!!
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2011, 10:03:18 PM »
No dear, it's justphil and justjen.... work yer own monikkers out...

The Marina Greek night will be there. In former times the Calypso would too, but that disappeared a while ago. I think Kaloudis do similar, but it isn't really our thing. Arillas isn't full of all that, but you can make your own in the Malibu or the Coconut bars. Or head further afield.I have been known to make a complete and utter fool of myself dancing to "Believe" by Cher. And lost the soles of my shoes on the dance floor. The audience clapped but I suspect it was because it had stopped.

Q1 the sunbeds will still be there
Q2 The wine festival - bl**dy superb
Q3 Answered above.

September in Arillas is beautiful. But so is every other month for me. Just book and get on with it.

Phil

Offline philantsue

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2011, 01:16:38 AM »
thanks justphil n justjen (sorry to leave you out jen not intentional)thats great news...wish id seen you dancing to cher i bet that was just as funny sober as much as with a stomach full of ionian beer/mythos.....so what is the date of the wine festival? sounds fab but were not there til 23rd september.....hope we dont miss it....if all else fails i can always dance to cher in the nut or malibu thanks again for info its agreat help...x

Offline Jaz

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
  • Stop War, Make Peace.
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2011, 08:44:39 PM »
Hi, Wine festival is 9th/10th September this year,,,,cheers.

Offline philantsue

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2011, 10:08:40 PM »
thanks Jaz what a shame were gonna miss the wine festival....i just luuuuuuuuurv wine oh well im sure we will find plenty to do anyway but any suggestions by anyone will be very much appreciated....

thanks again
philantsue

Booking.com