Author Topic: Mavel Hotel-Deposit box's  (Read 7214 times)

Offline Ally

Mavel Hotel-Deposit box's
« on: August 10, 2005, 12:35:22 PM »
Hi i believe my friend may have already asked this but, do the marvel hotel provide safety deposit boxs? If not does anybody know where we could get one?
Thanks

Offline db

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2005, 12:44:05 PM »
ally
i dont no bout marvel hotel havin them but im almost certain you can rent ones in the marina hotel where you can change travellers cheques.i remember seeing them when we went to cash our travellers cheques and i dont think u hav to stay at the hotel to be able to get one. dont qupte me  :?  does ne one no of this,correct me if im wrong :lol:

Offline Aly

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Arillas Addict
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2005, 02:27:00 PM »
Hi Ally
Believe it or not, I cannot recall if Hotel Marvellous have security boxes and I've stayed there twice, but they do at Arkotal Travel down the road, where you cash your t.cheques.  You will have a key to your door, just use your suitcase and forget about it.

I have never felt the need to use them in Arillas.  You are in a place where trust, family values, friendliness (need I go on) is very much the norm and I do hope this never changes.  Isn't it a shame that the society we live in today in the UK has made us so mis-trusting of each other.
Aly

Offline Fiona

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Arillas Addict
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2005, 03:42:50 PM »
Hi everyone

Here we are in Arillas - I won't say any more other than of course it's fantastic and we're having a wonderful time.

In answer to your question about safety deposit boxes, I can tell you for certain that Hotel Marvel has them in each room - free of charge - as that's where we are staying.  They had them put in early this year.

Fiona

Offline annie222

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2005, 10:58:09 PM »
Brilliant thankyou Fiona, we will be arriving on the 15th so may see you there.

Booking.com