Author Topic: Thank you  (Read 1619 times)

Offline HeatherE

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
Thank you
« on: June 30, 2011, 06:05:44 PM »
My partner and I visited Arillas for the first time this year.  Having been given some wonderful new tablets I of course did as I was told and took them.  Unfortunately they made me pass out.

Now this is some achievement considering I had walked from Kaloudis, to the pool on the front, not Mirage the one before it, had eaten an excellent bacon and egg roll and had two tiny sips of beer, and was sitting down.  I have never passed out sitting down before.

My partner asked for help from some English people next to us who had a car and two lovely ladies helped me into the car and took us back to Kaloudis and took me to our apartment.

I can't remember anything about them, the car, or even what they looked like, so I was unable to say thank you.

So if anyone knows them as I think they might live locally please can you say thank you for me and that I was so very grateful.  After a sleep and lay down I did recover although it took another few days to get back to normal.  (Whatever that maybe.)

Thanks, maybe we will see you next year as we have already booked for two weeks to return in May/June.

Offline Erja

• Beer Quality controler
  • ARILLIAC
  • Royal Ionian Gold...amber nectar, only better ;)
Re: Thank you
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2011, 08:05:14 AM »
What a nice story H E! Good Samaritans do excist and I hope your thank you message reaches them :)

Life is good ;)

Booking.com