Author Topic: Hi I'm coming back to Arillas (yay) on the 15 July arriving 2105 on the Norwich  (Read 7492 times)

Offline nicki

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
Hi
Only I could post in the wrong place... so I'll try again!
I'm coming back to Arillas (yay) on the 15 July arriving 2105 on the Norwich flight. If anyone else is arriving at a similar time and wants to share a taxi or minibus, please let me know!
There's 5 of us so I either need to book a minibus which is 90 euros for 6 people or two taxis which would be 100 euros for 8! So if there's two or three of you coming out and you'd like to share with us I'd be very grateful!
If not, see you there! I'm the one with all the tattoos, 9 year old twins and a 16 year old daughter who will no doubt be draped over her boyfriend.
Please come and say hello. We're very friendly and I will be in need of adult company and people to drink with! Smiley
Yammas!
Nicki

Offline Loz

Hi Nicki,
i am in the process of booking last minute & hope to arrive 9pm on the 15th from Leeds.
are you still interested in a transport share?
Best wishes
loz

Offline nicki

Hi

Thanks for for your reply. I've actually taken the plunge and hired a car! Gulp! So I'm no longer in need of a taxi share.

Where are you staying? Hope you've managed to get flights sorted!

Nicki :)

Offline Loz

Hi Nicki

still waiting for replies to accommodation requests so not sure yet

Will let you know if I get sorted and maybe we will bump into each other for a glass of vino (or three)!!

Enjoy ur hol

loz

Offline nicki

Thanks Loz! Hope you get things sorted. Have you tried Irene's studios?

http://www.arillas.com/page/en/mtree/accommodation/studio-apartmetns-1-bedroom/irene-studios/details/

We'll be there and it's always lovely! But there again everywhere in Arillas is lovely! Can't wait now! Vino sounds like a grand idea :)

Nicki

Offline Loz

Have emailed her and awaiting a reply fingers crossed I get some replies before the flights disappear

Offline nicki

Did you manage to get your accommodation sorted? Hope so x

Offline Loz

Hi Nicki

all booked yee haa staying at Brouklis taverna rooms - cant wait will be able to fall down the stairs straight into the restaurant yum

May see you around for that glass of vino

Offline nicki

Brilliant!

You're bound to see us. I'm planning on being there every night! :)

Nan

Hiya Loz

Glad you've booked and got your flights sorted. I would have recommended Alexandros appartments if you were still looking. See you there very soon

Nicki

Can I ask for a full report about Irene's when we meet up I have often fancied staying there as it seems so quiet on the back road to the beach? Not long to go now!

Cheers Nan xx

Offline Jo Wissett

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
Nan, we stayed at Irene Villas a few years ago and they were great. Wonderful owners as well

Offline Val n Bill

• ARILLIAC

Yo Ho, there's lots of going on the 15th
See you all there

Val x
The love affair continues.

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
If you want to see Phil and Jen you'll have to come to Bardis Sun Studios and wake us up. We are so chilled we're frozen. But then again, it makes us easy to avoid. Take yer pick.....

Phil

Booking.com