Author Topic: MAKRIS  (Read 5189 times)

Offline carol

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Arillas Addict
MAKRIS
« on: August 05, 2005, 05:39:50 PM »
Hi Everybody,Just to let you all know we,ve just got back from the travel agents.Im so excited,we,ve booked to come back to Arillas again july 2006.We,ll be staying at the Makris studios.Theres 6 of us coming,(two newcomers)we have 2 studios (3in each)could anybody please let us know what there like.We,ve been passed them but never inside.Cant wait to hear from you.Thanks so much,Carolxxxx :D
Im going to become to nanna for the first time in February cx

Offline Eileen

• ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
MAKRIS
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2005, 06:34:28 PM »
Hello Carol  :D

It's so nice to 'see' you again. :D  :D  :D

You will be so pleased that you've booked up so soon and DEFINITELY going back to Arillas next year.

Sorry I don't know anything about the Makris, but I can guarantee you one thing YOU WILL HAVE A FANTASTIC TIME :D

Eileenxx

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
Makris
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2005, 07:34:19 PM »
Poppy
Take a look the "Pool At Makris" topic about halfway down on the first page of Accommodation Reviews. It should help. We have never been there but it looks a very nice place. Quiet location too I would think.
Cheers
Negg

Offline carol

• Arillas Addict
MAKRIS
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2005, 08:40:14 PM »
Thanks very much Eileen and Negg for your quick replies.We,re really excited to be coming back to Arillas again.Harold if you read this, any comments for us.?What kind of beds are there for 3 of us????Thanks again,cx :D
Im going to become to nanna for the first time in February cx

Maggie

MAKRIS
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2005, 11:44:29 PM »
hi carol,  our friends have stayed at Makris apts twice and loved them. Of course there is a pool now, but the apts are roomy. I think that a couple of the apta are quite big, and there's plenty of room for three in most of them. (does that make sense to you)  hope this helps. maggie. :)
              p.s  i hope you like it there.

Maggie

MAKRIS
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2005, 11:46:26 PM »
(where it says apta i meant apts. sorry i've had a glass of wine!!!  :oops:

Booking.com