Author Topic: we are coming :-)  (Read 2063 times)

Offline jojo39

we are coming :-)
« on: June 02, 2011, 10:10:44 PM »
first time to arillas but my mam has been to corfu a few times,we will be staying at the tria edelphia from the 13th of june for 2 weeks there will be me my partner my mam and our 5 children from age 16 to 5 and i cant wait it looks faulous as does the appartments not to busy just wat we like so if u see 3 adults n 5 kids u know thats me lol xx

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
Re: we are coming :-)
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2011, 10:47:15 PM »
Will just miss you....I arrive on the 28th. Welcome to the forum and I hope you have a fantastic holiday....I'm sure you will! Hopefully the first of many trips to Arillas....
Sandy x

Offline mikej

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2011, 10:52:04 PM »
Hi JoJo...Tria Adelphia is nice just 50 yds down the road from where we stay at Nikos Apartments stroll up there some time and say hello to Vasillas and Margarita you'll be assured a warm welcome and it's very relaxing with a drink next to the pool tell them i sent you we will be there July 26th our 5th time...i cannot wait!!
Have a great time and enjoy Arillas.
Mike

Offline JohnTheRef&Dot

• ARILLIAC
  • First star to the right and straight on to Arillas
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2011, 10:58:40 PM »
Welcome to the forum
Have a fantastic time at the Tria, Philip and Eleni will look after you well, nice place to stay BIG POOL, send our love to all at the Tria, we will be in to see them in July.

Offline justlynn

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2011, 11:00:54 PM »
Welcome to the forum, Jojo.  You will love Arillas.  Looks like our second week is the same time as your first, so will look out for you.  If you see us, say hi!

lynn xx

Offline jojo39

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2011, 01:55:19 PM »
thanx everyone 1 weeks to go im so excited been through a rough time last few weeks and we so need a holiday i cant wait u wont miss me i have realy red dyes hair and 5 kids in tow  haha see u there x

Booking.com