Author Topic: London Gatwick easyjet Gates  (Read 5199 times)

Offline thorpe

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
London Gatwick easyjet Gates
« on: May 30, 2011, 12:16:26 PM »
Hi ,does anyone know which gates easyjet use from gatwick,are they a long way from check in ,as i have a bad leg at the moment and might take some time getting there.Thanks

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
Re: London Gatwick easyjet Gates
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2011, 12:19:12 PM »
I can't remember which gate it is this year but it is a fair walk. Why not ask for special assistance and you will be able to go on the truck? My dad always does this. Coming back was far worse......the walk was miles so you will certainly need some help then if your leg is still bad.
Sandy x

Offline kevin.g

• ARILLIAC
  • Kevin and julie
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2011, 12:27:11 PM »
agreed sandy
its a long haul to the gates ,,get on to customer services,and see what can be done thorpe .......xx yammas

Offline Eileen

• ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2011, 02:24:18 PM »
You can book special assistance up to 48 hours in advance by logging onto 'My Account' on Easyjet's website.

If you forget or are unable to pre-book special assistance the airport will still try to help.  There is a Special Assistance desk in departures at the North Terminal...you can find it here...

http://www.gatwickairport.com/airport-maps/

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2011, 06:15:08 PM »
Jen is far more disabled than she admits. Last October at Bristol we were rushed through security because a member of staff saw how she was struggling to stand in the queue. We have done Gatwick because for some unknown reason the flights are miles cheaper, but EJ to Corfu is Gatwick North and involves miles of walking. Like our Sandy said. If we ever go from Gatwick again we will get the special assistance. But in the meantime Jen will struggle with Bristol. It's her decision after all.

Phil

Offline thorpe

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2011, 08:29:55 PM »
Thanks everyone for your help

Booking.com