Author Topic: mirage appts  (Read 7292 times)

Offline moose

mirage appts
« on: July 31, 2005, 10:11:36 PM »
We are thinking of booking a holiday next year to arillas we have been twice before but do not know what the mirage appts are like or even where they are. Can somebody help us please ??? :D

Offline alex

• Arillas Addict
mirage appts
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2005, 11:21:57 PM »
the mirage apartments are on the front, just over the little bridge before you get to the gratsella i think. we were watching some new apartments been built last year just behind the mirage traverna, i feel sure these are the ones. the owner owns the mallebu as well. alex

Offline Yiassou_TiKanis

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
mirage appts
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2005, 10:15:15 PM »
Really nice owners...lovely pool...although i'm not sure what they're like inside!
Sarah x

Offline jenna

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
  • Me And Chris
Mirage Appartments
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2005, 07:30:52 PM »
Hi, the Mirage appartments are currently being built just beside the Mirage bar and restaurant on the beach front.  They are due to be completed by March 2006 and you can find details about them on www.thomascook.co.uk.  We have already booked 2 weeks in September '06 and can't wait because it should be brilliant if the bar and restaurant are anything to go by.

Offline Bruce

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
Mirage Apartments
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2006, 10:26:49 PM »
Hi
  We have also booked Mirage apartments, (when we were there last year they were a pile of blocks and some workers sat round drinking coffee  :D )  going in August  (I think, need to check with "she who must be obeyed" )

Have a good time all of you

Bruce and Lynne
Bruce and Lynne
Flying out on 28th August 2009 (6th time)
Stopping at the Mirage (4th time)

Booking.com