Author Topic: wheelchairs in arillas and sidari.  (Read 4141 times)

Offline heatherwright

wheelchairs in arillas and sidari.
« on: January 25, 2011, 12:23:09 AM »
hi there every 1 can any1 help me,i have booked my holiday via thompsons and booked my wedding via olympic holidays,we fly on 29th aug 2011 and get married on 8th sept 2011,we are stayin in the mirage appts but are getting married in sidari town hall,1 of my guests is in a wheelchair,so i rang olympic wedding rep 2day and asked if he would b able 2 get in 2 the town hall?the width of the door and if it has steps?quite a simple question i thought,but she was realy nasty with me,telling me that how would she know that information,as she is not in resort nor are her staff yet,if i ring back in april of may she will b able 2 tell me?but how can he book his appts ?he has found 1 hotel the cater 4 a wheelchair up 2 now whuch is in sidari! so if that room gets taken and i cant ring back till april or may how can he book his holiday!the other question i asked her was is there any taxi sevices in sidari that can bring him bck and forth 2 arillas 2 c us!once again i need 2 ring her bck in april or may!!!!can any2 b more helpfull than this plz!i realy angry with olympic as i recived a letter from the 2 wk ago,stating that any questions i may have or any worries i may have plz do not hesitate 2 get in touch with us!they did not state that it would have 2 b in april or may!if any1 could answer any of theses questions i would b very greatfull thank u 4 taking time 2 read this post, heather x

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
Re: wheelchairs in arillas and sidari.
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2011, 12:37:14 AM »
Don't panic Heather...it will all get sorted. There are definitely loads of taxis in Sidari to bring you back and forth.

I don't know about Sidari town hall but I'm sure someone will be able to help you.

There are places in Arillas that could cope with wheelchairs if your friend wants to stay there - the Horizon has a lift, as does the Marina now.
Several of us will be there in April and can also find out anything else you need to know.

Good luck!
Sandy x

Offline Jennifer Ferguson

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2011, 01:13:26 PM »
Contact details for Sidari Town Hall are on www.sidari-corfu.net.
Tel no-0030 2663 072346/7/8
Fax no-0030 2663 072345

Might be worth a call or fax to see if they can help with the information you need about access for your guest.

Offline heatherwright

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2011, 02:38:52 PM »
a big thanx 2 sandy @ jen,think ill get more info @ help via this web site rather than thompsons or olympic hoildays x x

Booking.com