Author Topic: hairdressers...!  (Read 5110 times)

Offline heatherwright

hairdressers...!
« on: December 30, 2010, 01:03:08 AM »
hi there,i am traveling to arillas on the 29th aug 2011  ,i am getting married in sidari village on the 7th sept,i would like to find a english hairdresser to do me and my daughters hair for the day,could anyone help me with this?i would allso like my nails do while there,any info  or contact details would be great,i am staying at the mirage appts,and anyone with there contact details would be good to so i could contact them with my arrangments,thanx heather x

Offline kevin.g

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kevin and julie
Re: hairdressers...!
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2010, 08:56:42 PM »
heather
there is a hairdressers on the edge of the village,going towards corfu town,,maybe they would come to you,,,hope u get your answers ..yammas

Offline heatherwright

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2010, 12:08:33 AM »
thanx 4 that kevin x x

Offline mikeG

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2010, 04:28:48 PM »
Hi

We know a good hairdresser  in Sidari - don't know the name of the salon but it is run by Belinda in the circle (upstairs) in the main street.  Hope this helps.

Sue

Offline heatherwright

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2010, 11:50:51 PM »
thats brilliant thanx,its a big help x x

Offline Jersey Bean

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2011, 08:54:37 PM »
Hi, if you go on the Agni message boards and go to the Sidari section they may be able to help with the name of the salon.  I know there are a few ex pats who post on that site.  I think one of them is called Windmill and seems to answer a lot of the local queries.

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2011, 09:15:43 PM »
Well, justphil has justlost his haidresser. She met us in the supermarket last week and announced between the cat food and toilet rolls that she retired on December 31st. Courtenays, just yards between us and the pub (get yer Google Earth out Terry mate, you found us, now find our hairdresser...) has made me look so much better than I ever would have for the last nine years. If I arrive in Arillas next July all shaggy and with a gingery white beard, blame her!

Ironically, her daughter gets married in Corfu next summer, and we are awaiting a visit to discuss the places to stay etc. Have a simple guess what I will be saying...

What am I going to do Cilla luvver??? You have cut my hair for the last nine years. I will revert to form, grow it long and curly, put a cow bell round my neck and go home to Arillas. Not a bad plan
Phil

Offline heatherwright

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2011, 12:45:39 AM »
THANX EVERY 1 SO MUCH IT ALL HELPS X X

Booking.com