Author Topic: Minibus Share this Fri (3rd Sep) Arillas - Corfu - Easyjet flight Manchester  (Read 4515 times)

Offline Jo Wissett

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
Yesw folks its that depressing time again, thought I would post on here incase anyone wants to save a few bob on Fri night and jump in with us. Pm me if interested.  ta

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
Jo luvver, I so feel it. Just make the most of it - there is no beginning, there is no end, on Arillas' love you can depend.....

Nothing I can say will help. Just make the absolute most of your time

love from Phil

riggers

Awww that that soon went Jo...no doubt you enjoyed......  :)

riggers.

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
hi riggers mate. long time no see... hows you?

If I remember, it's only a few days till it's your turn....

Phil

riggers

Hi there Phil...

Great thanks matey.

Week on friday till we return to our heaven...  :)

Hope your both well :)

riggers.

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
loadsalove to Sue too. Sounds like a cheap film from the sixties.... Do you know Rita and Bob?

Tell Billy the Greek and Billy the Kid we'll be back in October to kill all the wasps on their clean windows. And provide treats for Hawaii FiveO the famous dog... And also remember to give Roula and Christos our love....

So wish we could share your time again. Hana wouldn't cope in the Nut.... she can handle us one at a time. Have a wonderful stay in heaven. justknow you will

Phil

Offline PPMMAN

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
Yesw folks its that depressing time again, thought I would post on here incase anyone wants to save a few bob on Fri night and jump in with us. Pm me if interested.  ta
Hey Jo hope you had fab holiday is our sippin seat in good working order faceing West ready for my return on the 10th ?/ xxx

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
PPmann, my swing is turned to the sunset every evening around 7 when we take a chilled one (bottle that is!)out of the fridge and desperately think of ways in which we can make this our permanant view!

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
ok ok, could never spell that word!I blame the Pina Colada(s)

Booking.com