Linked Events

• Claire & Toni arrive: August 13, 2010

Author Topic: Claire and Toni arrive in arillas  (Read 2265 times)

Offline ClaireB

• Me and Toni
Claire and Toni arrive in arillas
« on: August 08, 2010, 06:26:54 PM »
First time to Arillas! Perry and Jimmys! :D

Offline JohnTheRef&Dot

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • First star to the right and straight on to Arillas
Re: Claire and Toni arrive in arillas
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2010, 06:38:23 PM »
Claire & Toni
Arillas virgins, welcome to the forum.
First time in Arillas, have a fantastic time. well thats a little understated because you WILL have a fantastic time.

Give our best to the boys in the Rainbow
Dot & John   

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2010, 06:42:35 PM »
Claire and Toni you will love it. If you want hours in the sun by a pool, the Rainbow (where you are at Jimmy and Perrys) will provide. Or turn left and head for the best Corfiot food in Arillas at Brouklis. Further on to the rowdier but very pleasant bars Malibu and Coconut. At the corner, Marina pool bar, then the beach.... oh I could go on and on. Discover it all. Whatever turns you on you will find it if you look. Welcome to the forum, and more importantly to Arillas.

Mention John and Dot, Phil and Jen. They will so sympathise "You know THEM???? I m so sorry....."

very best wishes
Phil

Offline ClaireB

• Me and Toni
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2010, 09:39:47 PM »
Thank you all!!! i have been on this website pretty much constantly for the past few months haha! :D We cant wait for sun and relaxation... The sea looks beautiful. But are the Coconut and Malibu bars? are they loud? Dont mind the occasional wild night but... probably prefer the quiet tavernas. Any nice tavernas by the sea front?

Claire

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2010, 12:41:34 AM »
Claire B (and Toni) as well as the fabulous Brouklis (the first taverna you come to on the right after Captains - (by the way the best English fry up ever if thats your thing :-) - Captains that is !) The sea-front taverna's are all you could hope for if you are after chilled, quiet and blissful suroundings (did I mention the amazing food??).

As for the Coconut and Mailbu, yes they can be loud but not so much to wake up our sleeping twins (as they were about 9 years ago!).  Believe me, many a great night we had when the babies were asleep and we 'partied' on (well in our seats!)pretending we were young again! But then we had to push the pram back up the hill!! :-(

Offline Rick1883

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2010, 09:16:58 AM »
The Malibu is horrendous.  If you like Sidari, you will love the Malibu, but if you love Sidari what on earth are you doing in Arillas?  Totally out of kilter with the rest of the village.

Offline Janis

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2010, 12:47:06 AM »
I feel I need to respond to Rick1883's comment about the Malibu....
Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion and I, for one, do prefer a nice quiet taverna with a nice ambience, BUT every time we're in Arillas we call into the Malibu to have a drink with the lovely Kinga - what a beautiful person she is. Everytime we pass the Malibu she somehow manages to notice us and will come rushing out to chat (or call out and wave if she's busy)
There has to be a Malibu or a Coconut in Arillas - freedom of choice - just as I'm sure there would be a quiet taverna or two in Sidari (is there? I don't actually know but would imagine there would be)
Janis x

Booking.com