Author Topic: october  (Read 5014 times)

Offline gaye

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
october
« on: July 28, 2010, 01:08:26 AM »
want to rerurn for a week in October w/b 18th October....will there be any where open?
gaygo

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
Re: october
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2010, 10:49:20 AM »
Hi Gaye

I can advise from 2007 when we were a week later than that. Some things had closed (eg Anna) but Thalassa was open, we stayed at Kaloudis so that was, the
Malibu and Coconut were. Armourada and Akti of course (all year long for those) and probably several others but we visited all the above. Mind it was 3 years ago now.

Phil

Offline JohnTheRef&Dot

• ARILLIAC
  • First star to the right and straight on to Arillas
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2010, 02:24:24 PM »
Gaye we were there from 5th-12th October last year and although one or two places were closing down for the season there was still a lot of choice.

You can always depend on the Rainbow, the boys are open till the end of the last week in the month.

Offline kevin.g

• ARILLIAC
  • Kevin and julie
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2010, 09:26:52 PM »
john
thats just were we are staying ,,always a hive of activity,,were there 11th - 18th oct ,,cant come quick enough.....yammas 

Offline Paul & Denise

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2010, 11:46:45 PM »
Super time to go, weather can be changeable though, but all our Arillas friends have time to talk as they start to wind down. Costas may have closed by then but still plenty of choice. We are there untill 11th October and it can't come quick enough!
Paul

Offline martin-w

• Forum Fanatic
  • Arillas, my second home!
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2010, 05:47:45 AM »
Hi!
I was there from 6th October for two weeks last year. Most places were open, but it was very quiet. The first week was warm and sunny, but the second week was wet and windy with some spectacular thunderstorms. Still very relaxing and enjoyable!
Yammas,
Martin.

Offline gaye

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2010, 11:28:39 PM »
hmm thanks for all of those replies ...food for thought! Easyjet have flights for the time we want (18th return 25th ) and The Akti have vacancies but you all seem to have been there or are going to be there just before we want to go. We are not bothered about the weather ( have spent a lot of time in different seasons on Corfu) but don't want to be a bit stuck for places to eat/drink at!

Don't get me wrong, I fully appreciate that the hard-working people of Arillas are well-overdue a break at this stage of the year!!!!!!

So flipping fed up with the ghastly weather here ....floods on Thursday so am dreaming a little!
gaygo

Booking.com