CAN ANYONE HELP with Easy Jet query??

Started by tracey&peter, May 11, 2010, 01:34:52 PM

tracey&peter

Does anyone know if Easy jet charge any other charges to name change on a flight - I understand the name change charge but having read there website its a bit confusing suggesting they would charge the difference if you paid a lower price than it is today????   But I am not changing the flight date only the name the flight date and time is still the same as original booking - I can understand if you changed the name and the flight date then thats like a complete new booking!!!

All info greatly received

Tracey x

Tracey & Peter Smith
Solihull
West Midlands

ger

i think you have to pay the difference, if the flight is now more expensive, and also for the name change. is it because you can't go on those dates now? a couple of years ago i couldnt fly on the date we had booked, and they gave me a kind of credit note, so i could go later in the year
ger x

Glenny

My son has recently changed the name on an easyjet flight and I think it was £25 each way plus the difference in the price, rip off eh?
Will confirm with him when I next see him and post on here if I'm wrong.

tracey&peter

Thanks Glenny would like to hear the outcome!!!  seems harsh to try and charge difference when people have already paid the price anyway!!

trace x

Tracey & Peter Smith
Solihull
West Midlands

Sara

Villa Theia is available rent. For more details see:-
www.villatheia-corfu.com
www.holidaylettings.co.uk/76640
www.facebook.com/pages/Villa-Theia/191205544226658

Glenny

Hi Tracey&Peter, confirmed with the boy, £25 each way plus the difference in price.
Hope you get sorted.

Booking.com