Sandy.

Started by vivian, May 06, 2010, 10:19:46 AM

vivian

Just had a text from Sandy, she asked me to let you all know that things went fine.
They landed jusr after midnight and Theo was there to meet them. They are now home sweet homw with the sun shining. Sandy also says to Thank you all for being so kind to her in her hrs of stress. (Im sure that dissolved as soon as she knew they were on their way) Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Sara

Thanks for letting us know Viv. I did wonder lastnight & this morning if Sandy had managed to 'get home'. That's great news & Palmair sound very good. Poor Sandy & her Dad certainly had a few stressful days, but I expect they're already starting to relax...... sunny & 26 degrees on the webcam today. Bliss!!
Villa Theia is available rent. For more details see:-
www.villatheia-corfu.com
www.holidaylettings.co.uk/76640
www.facebook.com/pages/Villa-Theia/191205544226658

justlynn

What a relief, Viv, thank you for posting, now we can all stop worrying!!  :)
Love,
lynn xx

ger

phew! thanks for letting us know viv, sandy and dad can really start relaxing now!
ger x

TerryW

I bet she hugged those Pink Crocs :-)

angiem

Brilliant!! So happy for Sandy and her Dad.

BBB

We heard a plane fly over Arillas just after midnight and guessed it must be Sandy. It was the only plane we heard yesterday!

Erja

Thank you Viv! Good to hear that they made it :)
Life is good ;)

Jo Wissett

Lindypops

Thanks for that viv, I`ve been wondering. Glad they made it, and Sandy`s dad sounds a real trouper. I know they`ll have a great time. xx
Lindypops.

MaryH

That is fantastic news and I am looking forward to finally meeting her :)

justphil

What a relief! We are both so glad

Phil and Jen

Cheryl2307

Thanks for letting us know, Viv, it's brilliant news.  How are you by the way, are you feeling any better?  It must be awful now being so close to when you would have been going yourself xx
Cheryl O

martin-w

Great news Viv! Will find her and have that drink. All looks good with the ash and the strikes for Friday!
love,
Martin.

Cheryl2307

Happy holidays Martin, hope it all goes smoothly for you.
Cheryl O