Author Topic: I really don't get it!  (Read 9557 times)

Offline ger

• Forum Fanatic
Re: I really don't get it!
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2010, 01:30:51 PM »
how about bmi baby?? they fly from cardiff as well, nice friendly staff, nice chep prices (well, they were!!) got to be worth looking around martin
ger x

Offline ger

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2010, 01:37:28 PM »
how about bmi baby?? they fly from cardiff as well, nice friendly staff, nice chep prices (well, they were!!) got to be worth looking around martin
ger x

Offline Paul D

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
  • Welsh Arilliac
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2010, 04:48:23 PM »
Hi, Martin.   I completely agree and sympathise with you about this.It does seem to be a bit of a lottery. 

If Cardiff or Bristol offered us cheaper fares, then we would use them. But even allowing for going to Gatwick, I am still better off.(including one night stay in b and b).
We have only ever done package deals, but so far have got no complaints with what we have paid.  The price we paid for September this year was too good to refuse, so we will be at Dionyssos on 13th. It`s a case of being in the right place at the right time...
And, yes, comparing prices after you have booked can do your head in. Spot on, Jo.

Paul
Arillas - `perfect antidote to life`s stresses and strains`!

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2010, 03:02:26 AM »
Message for Martin....thanks to a tip off from Sara, I have just discovered that the flight to Corfu on Wednesday from Bournemouth (if it goes!!!) is now on sale for £59 where my dad and I paid £210 each earlier in the year.....

If we do it again next year, I shall certainly be tempted to wit until the last minute!!!!
Sandy x

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2010, 03:42:14 AM »
Sandy luvver, it is always like that. The more fixed your dates are, the worse it gets. And school holidays are the worst of all. But I am amazed that 210 goes down to 59. What are they on?

I know that computer programs set all the offers, and they change up or down every time you breathe, but maybe it is the programmers who are at fault.

I would love to be programming these systems. Mine would check membership of arillas.com and reduce the fare by 50%. And those with x number of posts, a further 50%. Now it is down to a quarter of the price advertised. Turns out to be quite similar to 210 down to 59..... Did you hear about my new job?

I wish....

love to you and family
Phil

Offline Lindypops

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2010, 04:03:01 AM »
Agree Phil. School hols are`nt good. We had to put up with them for years, but then the good times are good.
Lindypops.

Booking.com