Author Topic: NUDE Beach  (Read 139917 times)

Offline TerryW

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
Re: NUDE Beach
« Reply #75 on: April 08, 2016, 03:56:32 PM »
Some of the seagulls love shiny metallic things :-) Keep your eyes open!!!

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #76 on: April 08, 2016, 11:03:41 PM »
Haha great Reaponse lol

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #77 on: April 09, 2016, 05:06:02 PM »
A very amusing response, Terry, which made me smile , much more than once, thinking about it. But with a serious note in it as, these Arillas Seagulls are a force to be reckoned with.!! (Rumour has it that there is a pawnshop , in Corfu Town, where they take all these little valuables to exchange for chips)

And....Diesel 2012 , I have no idea why that one legged Pirate, from Treasure Island , sprang into my mind.

Anyway.... as the only piercings I have are from those darts, which bounce back at me from the dartboard. I have been known to say that I am as
"Pierced as a flute" - or is "****** as a Newt?" All depends on Ouzo intake.
Anyway , with a serious response to answer your enquiry,  I would say that any users of the naturist beach would not notice any amendments to any one's body as they are doing their own thing, just as you will do yours. - Enjoy with out worries.

And if concerned about Seagulls, have a bag of chips lying by your side. They will I am sure go for the easy option.

Be well
Negg

Offline Paul Clark

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
    • Pauls Cancer Blog
« Reply #78 on: June 02, 2016, 05:40:03 PM »
Is anyone able to say what the access to the beach is like at the moment? We're due over in a week & really want to spend our time Au Natural if possible :)
Follow my journey against throat cancer at  http://paulscancer.blogspot.co.uk/

Offline JohnTheRef&Dot

• ARILLIAC
  • First star to the right and straight on to Arillas
« Reply #79 on: June 03, 2016, 11:40:58 PM »
Not accessible two weeks ago but the beach can change quickly,
although the sea was quite rough and we did have several days where the beach was changing constantly
there was plenty of sand just waiting to be picked up by the waves and deposited there.

Offline harold

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #80 on: June 04, 2016, 06:41:30 PM »
lets hope its back by October
Harold,
Theres only one Altrincham FC

Offline patrickjohn

• Lincolnshire Yellow Belly
  • ARILLIAC
  • PJM
« Reply #81 on: June 04, 2016, 09:24:06 PM »
Lets hope it beefs up soon for Harold's sake and for us (we go in September). 
If Paul Clark would give us an update when he arrives that would be welcome.
Best wishes
Pat

My book"A Policemance Tale" at Amazon
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0B8BD9MWM

Offline harold

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #82 on: June 05, 2016, 12:27:18 PM »
30th September for me
Harold,
Theres only one Altrincham FC

Offline deboanne

« Reply #83 on: June 05, 2016, 11:44:08 PM »
Hi just back from a wonderful week in Arillas, the north beach evolved over the week we was there, no beach only stones for a couple days but by the end of the week enough beach for a sunbed.
Had a few mud baths and the weather was great.
It was very civilised we borrowed the sunbeds and took them back at the end of the day no charge.
All naturist with a mixture of singles and couples, was not able to wade around the coves as the tide too strong but the steps down to the beach are in good condition.
Love seeing the fireflies again and walking through orange and lemon groves.

Offline turkeyfoot

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #84 on: June 06, 2016, 01:37:49 PM »
Hi just back from a wonderful week in Arillas, the north beach evolved over the week we was there, no beach only stones for a couple days but by the end of the week enough beach for a sunbed.
Had a few mud baths and the weather was great.
It was very civilised we borrowed the sunbeds and took them back at the end of the day no charge.
All naturist with a mixture of singles and couples, was not able to wade around the coves as the tide too strong but the steps down to the beach are in good condition.
Love seeing the fireflies again and walking through orange and lemon groves.

Hi
Do you mean the steps that lead down from the cliff top path down to the ''back of the beach''?
Is the bed man, with his wife on the beach yet?
Thanks
Geoff
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than  to speak up and remove all doubt.

Offline deboanne

« Reply #85 on: June 06, 2016, 10:33:01 PM »
Yes the steps down to beach which have been dug out of the clay cliff. the bed man visited every day to survey the state of the beach but didn't charge for the sunbeds.
Not much beach but still had a fabulous time, the beach has changed so much in the last 2 years we couldn't recognise it at first.

Offline intentioncraft

• hooked on acropolis
« Reply #86 on: June 10, 2016, 11:58:30 PM »
Just returned from a 2 week stay in San Stef, Brilliant weather and people,in keeping with our custom when not resident in Arrilas we give equal leisure time to its tavernas and restaurants visiting our favourite haunts including the north beach,shock horror at the pathetic bit of beach which greeted us,it is apparent that the north end has been in retreat over the last 5 or 6 years,which brings me to my point, a certain waiter regaled me of the great efforts made by Arrilas Officials to remove naturally positioned boulders/ large stones from the beach in order to improve the shifting sands,I am informed that this decision had the adverse effect which if correct is in evidence today,could the same catalyst have effected the south beach?

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #87 on: June 11, 2016, 12:54:16 AM »
We in the main travel mid-July and have never yet not had enough beach on the North end Infact last year it was wonderful despite the main beach being a little narrower. All I can say is that this time last year the beach was nowhere near as wide as previous years yet had recovered for July. Nature is what it is and looking at the 'main' beach this year it would seem that the rock placements have been an amazing success.

Offline intentioncraft

• hooked on acropolis
« Reply #88 on: June 11, 2016, 08:37:04 AM »
Force majeure effect in the months of May June and September,never seen the beach in good nick for yonks,July and August far to hot for our blood,can you please post images when you go,I'm now sorry that I never kept a photographic record of the recent years visit.

Offline dimitris

• Administrator
  • Forum Fanatic
  • 尚 尚 尚 尚 尚
    • www.arillas.com
« Reply #89 on: June 11, 2016, 12:39:06 PM »
I never kept a photographic record of the recent years visit.

Hi All,
I have been keeping a record here http://www.arillas.com/size-of-beach

It is very interesting to see what nature does to our beach by time to time .
Dimitris Kourkoulos
Brouklis Str 7
Arillas 49081
Corfu Greece
+30 26630 51418
www.arillas.com
Brouklis Taverna
The 10 things you don't know about Arillas

Booking.com