Author Topic: Bardis Sun Apparts/Studios & Arillas  (Read 20867 times)

Offline alex

• Arillas Addict
Bardis Sun Apparts/Studios & Arillas
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2005, 05:12:54 PM »
hello again stranger, i forgot to mention it is the 23rd of september i go. alex

Offline Stranger

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2005, 05:18:17 PM »
Hi Alex, erm *rushes off to get tickets* I left the booking to my better half, we're bed and breakfast and I think the apartments are all self catering so if that's correct it's the hotel we're going to.

Perhaps I should take this discussion out of the accomodation reviews section or I'll be getting shouted at by the admin.

See general chat
Take only photographs leave only footprints.

Offline alex

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2005, 05:26:05 PM »
i have stayed at the hotel 6 times already, in your room you will find a fridge and kettle,which is not listed when you look in the brochure. the breakfast you will find  issmall but ample. 3 or 4 days aweek you get bacon egg and beans + toast tea and orange other days you get egg or beans on toast and a basket of toast and drinks. dorita is very friendly and will always do you more if you ask her. and she does snacks all day, and closes at 6. alex

Offline Jim

« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2005, 01:01:18 AM »
I  just booked for the first time what I thought was  a fortnight at Bardis sun studios.I had last years brochure & checked out offers on the net The pic on the brochure was the same as on the screen. That of the hotel .So when the screen info said B&B I thought the studios were doing breakfast as well.I was looking forward to a fridge in my room.But I now know I am in the Hotel-no fridge.Thomson had no explanation for it.But all in all I'm glad I'm coming to Arillas.It seems like the friendliest place!Hope I meet some of you next July!

Offline Lisa and Steve

• JustLisa
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2005, 10:05:12 AM »
Hi.We regularly stay at the hotel.You will have a fridge and a kettle in your room.Hope you enjoy your stay as much as we do.

Offline Stranger

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2005, 10:36:13 AM »
Having returned from a recent visit I thought I'd add comments on the Bardis hotel.  The rooms are clean and of a perfectly acceptable size,  Dorita is great and is always willing to help.  I was disappointed with the location of our room, we got a ground floor room when we'd asked for a high room but I suppose you can't always have everything you want.

I must say that we won't stay there again for one reason - the noise from the bar at the studios going on until 01:00.
Take only photographs leave only footprints.

Offline Lisa and Steve

• JustLisa
  • Forum Fanatic
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2005, 08:07:59 PM »
We love staying at the Bardis Sun Hotel.My way round not hearing anything from next door is a small set of ear plugs.They work wonders.

Offline Jim

« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2005, 08:48:09 PM »
Thanx Lisa and Steve.  Pam my better half wanted to cancel or change.But ,I got her to change her mind .After reading some of the forum plus Dimitri's website .I cant wait to come to Arillas.It sounds such a friendly place.We usually go "DIY"to other places in europe.This is our first Greek Island .I'm glad we picked Corfu!

Offline Lisa and Steve

• JustLisa
  • Forum Fanatic
« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2005, 10:06:19 PM »
We will be there in both June and Aug so that should be recommendation.The hotel really is lovely.Basic but clean and with everything you need.Dorita is very friendly and helpful,She runs the place.Enjoy.

Offline Jim

« Reply #39 on: October 06, 2005, 07:15:20 PM »
Yea Thanx! I hope We can meet some forumers(?) When we get there .Only 9 months to go :D
We have for the last few years seem to have gone to places that British peeps dont go to.It will make a change to hear the language!

Booking.com