Author Topic: Booked.  (Read 8364 times)

Offline ouzoandolives

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
  • nikos and titch
Booked.
« on: January 13, 2010, 08:09:27 PM »
We have managed to book for this year, unfortunately it was to expensive for us to go independant so we have booked with T.Cook staying at the makri in middle of september two adults £625 bargain!  That leaves us with more money to spend on ouzo, baclava, ouzo what else ah yes baclava ...!

Another thank you to everyone who contributed with help in helping us get back to the most wonderful place on earth, yammas everyone.

Offline Eileen

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
Re: Booked.
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2010, 08:36:52 PM »
Glad to hear you're sorted... now you can sit back and get on with the serious business of looking forward to your holiday. :-)

Eileen.

Offline Janis

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2010, 10:21:42 PM »
Great news!.... have a super holiday
Janisx

Offline justlynn

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2010, 10:30:58 PM »
So pleased for you!  It's such a great feeling to be all booked up, isn't it?  And knowing you will have a great time.  :)

lynn xx

Offline Erja

• Beer Quality controler
  • ARILLIAC
  • Royal Ionian Gold...amber nectar, only better ;)
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2010, 08:11:08 AM »
Brilliant news! :)
Life is good ;)

Offline martin-w

• Forum Fanatic
  • Arillas, my second home!
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2010, 03:05:35 PM »
Great news, nice accommodation brilliant price! Well done. I'm sure you will have a wonderful time!
Yammas,
Martin.

riggers

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2010, 03:13:56 PM »
Good for you, will probably see you there...

Offline TerryW

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2010, 11:44:11 AM »
Have a great time nikosandtitch and here is a short slideshow.

I hope you  have the time of your lives

Not a valid vimeo URL
I couldn't put it on YouTube because Green Day are part of WMG.

Due to recent Copyright rules that WMG (Warner Music Group) and Youtube have been making, videos containing music copyrighted to WMG have been deleted or muted (I have had two of my videos muted.

If anyone is interested here is a full list of Artists.

http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=703813

Offline jane and matt

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2010, 12:35:47 AM »
We are new to this site and have finally managed to upload our photo!

We visited Arillas for the first time last year and stayed at the Nikos Appartments - it was the best holiday ever and we fell in love with the Arillas and can't wait to return this summer.  We costed going independant also but it was too expensive and so have booked with TC to stay at the Makris flying out on Monday 16 August for 2 weeks .

We love this web site and find ourselves checking it most days, there is only one thing we would change about our holiday this time  and that is booking a Taxi from the Airport so we can be on the beach ASAP!

Jane and Matt :)

Offline Janis

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2010, 12:44:12 AM »
Hi Jane and Matt and welcome to the Arillas forum!
Our visit last year was only our second, but we're back again in May this year - we find that most people after visiting Arillas once just HAVE to go back and you two are a prime example.
We too have tried to go independent, but going via Thomson in May, although we would like to return in September and go independently, we'll just have to see

You'll get many hours of enjoyment from the varying posts on this website - I certainly have to have my daily "fix"

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2010, 01:55:22 AM »
Indeed welcome Jane and Matt.

We often look for package deals, but being restricted to school holidays just now, we usually find an independent deal that is just as cheap. For example for two weeks next July (top of season) we booked Easy Jet from Bristol the day the schedule was announced for £310, and Brouklis for 400 euros (sadly with the exchange rate that is still £350) plus taxis £90 but that is still a total of £750 for two. The cheapest package was Thomson to Mathraki at £860 for two, with a coach transfer rather than taxi. Trouble is they all make up the price as they go along.....

All of us are constantly looking for good deals, and usually post in case someone else can take advantage. That is what this community does - we try to help in any way we can. And we all have a good laugh doing it.

I so understand how Arillas has captivated you. Jen and I will never lose that feeling.

Phil

Offline Paul D

• Forum Fanatic
  • Welsh Arilliac
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2010, 07:46:00 PM »
Nikosandtitch. Well done on a good price. We`re also `home` then, so may see you.
Our Geordie mates stayed In the Makris and loved it. It would be nice to go independent, but needs must.....

Jane and Matt- two more Arillas Addicts. Welcome on board!

Paul D
Arillas - `perfect antidote to life`s stresses and strains`!

Offline ouzoandolives

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
  • nikos and titch
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2010, 09:59:35 PM »
riggers, yes hope to see you, and well, what an excuse to have a mythos (or three!) to carry on celebrating our two cup wins and entry into the champions league!

TerryW, nice slideshows just perfect to watch and relax after a bad day at work.

Paul D, and we thought we got a bargain! Glad you managed to book it. We have walked past makri many times and it looks ok so thanks for that report off your freinds.

jane and matt, welcome to the forum, yes arillas has defintley got something in the air to make everyone keep coming back but i am ashamed to say the first words out of my mouth when we walked down to the harbour were "is this it?". I hope everyone forgives me for saying such terrible words, arillas did and welcomes us back year after year and now i say "this is it".

Yammas everyone.

riggers

« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2010, 11:55:19 PM »
Nice one Nikosandtitch............:D  Hope you have the best holiday in the world. :) i also hope all your footballing dreams come true :D

Offline Lindypops

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2010, 12:28:09 AM »
Not MC I
Lindypops.

Booking.com