Author Topic: Rick Stein Vid  (Read 12009 times)

Offline Jo Wissett

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
Re: Rick Stein Vid
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2010, 02:02:39 PM »
Oh that will be a shame if they dont open.  We, and especially the kids had quite a few snacks there last year.  As Janis said, we had never really fancied it as we thought it looked a bot greasy spoon-ish but were amazed to find that the food is really good and so reasonable.

We found it great for a quick Lunch while the kids were watching a movie in the Mailibu or Coconut or if we were going on  trip etc.  One of the best chicken club sandwiches I have ever tasted and the chips late at night when you have the munchies are just to die for! I know, this all sounds very brits abroad but my mum and dad tried loads of greek dishes and said they were beautiful.  Just a shame that its in such a busy location.

Offline Janis

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2010, 02:29:29 PM »
Wel then, let's hope that he DOES open again and that he gets lots of business! That is also wished for all our friends in Arillas!
Janis x

Offline coys

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2010, 07:43:43 PM »
We hope they are going to be open this year, they are such a nice family Nikos and Kiki worked so hard last year. The food there is really good, we have never had a bad meal. There is also a good selection on the menu and reasonable prices.
We would certainly miss them.

Barry Pat.

Booking.com