Author Topic: Chat room  (Read 4394 times)

Offline Dave & Rachel

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
Chat room
« on: May 04, 2005, 02:01:24 PM »
I've tried everything i can think of to get into the chat room, i can login, it shows me in the chat room, but gives me no pointers as to where to click or write to communicate with other users in the room, anyone out there who can help? :(  :(

Offline suzanne simcox

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Super Member {over 100 posts}
Chat room
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2005, 03:35:41 PM »
Hi Dave & Rachel, Just go to the bottom where everyone is chatting and there is a small box, just left click with your mouse and you will see a cursor moving, you then should be able to join in with the chat, have a go. :lol:

Offline tracey&peter

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Arillas Addict
Chat room
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2005, 03:45:43 PM »
the small box with the flicking cursor has a ? next to it, this is where you type and then once youve typed what you want just hit send - hope you find it ok and can join in the chat - hopefully speak to you soon. :)  :)

Tracey x

Tracey & Peter Smith
Solihull
West Midlands

Offline Jim

no one there
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2005, 07:29:30 PM »
When ever I go to the chat theres no one there.Do you have special times when you go there?

Offline lynne

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
Chat room
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2006, 01:41:52 PM »
yes i have that problem too i dont think i've spoke to anyone in the last year in there whats up with everyone whens a popular time to chat :P
lynne

Maggie

Chat room
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2006, 10:34:36 PM »
It's not always easy to find anyone in the chat room, but I've found people there on saturday afternoons. Although I might add that it's probably months now since i spoke to anyone in there. I think you just have to keep watching and be lucky. Maybe I'll find you in there soon.  :P

Booking.com