Author Topic: malibu bar  (Read 3359 times)

Offline annmarsh

Offline biglee

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
    • clements locksmiths
Re: malibu bar
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2009, 02:19:43 AM »
ann whats the blonde girls name from the malibu bar (she's been there a few years) me and the mrs can not remember and its doing our heads in. - she is a lovely girl and always makes a fuss of the kids.

big lee
I LOVE ARILLAS IT'S GODS LITTLE ACRE.

DONT ASK FOR CHANGE IT'S PERFECT THE WAY IT Is

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2009, 08:25:26 AM »
It's Kinga biglee. And she is a very lovely lady.

Offline Samwell

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
  • Yammas!
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2009, 11:22:26 AM »
Ahh the lovely Kinga!

The Malibu, Georgios and Kinga are one of the many reasons Im returning. Hate to sound like a stick in the mud but I should hope to be spending most of my evenings drinking in their bar :D

I wonder if Kingas cat is still around? It was so cute last year as a kitten!!! (Ill see if I can post up a photo! I got loads)

Offline Janis

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2009, 07:12:59 PM »
You're right - Kinga's SUCH a lovely person and she's very good at her job, welcoming people and remembering them as well
We'll certainly pop in to see her next time we're in Arillas (whenever that will be, I'll be looking for a good deal later on in the year.....)

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2009, 10:50:21 PM »
she was great last year,  the Abba movie was on AGAIN... Mike hadnt seen it so I had to sit through it AGAIN... as it was turning cold and cloudy (it was September) Kinga lent me her jacket and gave me a coffee.. Very nice girl and so pretty too, and very patient with the film being run again with only two people watching it!
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Booking.com