Author Topic: local buses arillas to sidari, or san stef to sidari  (Read 22013 times)

Offline Erja

• Beer Quality controler
  • ARILLIAC
  • Royal Ionian Gold...amber nectar, only better ;)
Re: local buses arillas to sidari, or san stef to sidari
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2011, 06:34:13 PM »
Heidi and I today purchased our one day passes for this resort bus from Akti and jumped on the 11.30 bus to Sidari from Armourada junction.

We did not know where to get out there but the kind driver told us at the Paridse Hotel stop that if we get out there, the centre of Sidari is there on the left.

Looooong lunch at the Sunset bar and thorough perusing of the local shops was done and then we sauntered back to where we had been dropped of and waited for the resort bus which arrived 15.06 and enjoyed the ride back to Arillas.

We had a lovely experience with this service and can whole heartedly recommend it. :)
Life is good ;)

Offline Ang

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2011, 08:11:58 PM »
Thats great to hear Erja, prob only took you out for Arillas for 5 or so hours and a change of scenery makes you enjoy more of what you have got I guess.
Angx

Offline Jo Wissett

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2011, 09:27:53 PM »
Yes Ang, I always think that no matter where we go for little visits, nothing beats returning to that crossroads, seeing the twinkling sea and lovely beach. (apart from Gorgeous George in his speedo's! heh heh.

To keep on thread though, ahem, great advert for the bus service Erja and now I shall go and enjoy your day 5 blog :-)

Booking.com