Buddy List

Started by Mango, May 07, 2009, 06:59:53 PM

Mango

Hi anyone and everyone

I av just added someone to my "buddy list". 

Where do I now find my list of buddies, anyone no.

Amanda

kes

Amanda...
Only Buddy list I can see is in your profile..also will apear on your the buddy you sected Profile in bracketts (either add buddy or remove buddy).
In other words I`m Not to sure :o

Erja

You can see on the bottom of the forum front page in the Users Online how many guests, buddies and members are on line :)
Life is good ;)

Mango

thanx for that Erja, it  has some use then, LOL
Amanda

Sandy x

But if someone makes you their "buddy", will you know? Or do you just know your own buddies?? (OK....I know....I've now let the cat out of the bag - I'm Billy No Mates!)
Sandy x

justlynn

You and me both, Sandy!!  :D    But I'm sure that's not true in reality.............

lynn xx

BeckyB

I'll be honest girls. I had no idea there was a 'buddy' facility. Never noticed it before & therefore never used it.
Intriguing! How does it work?
BeckyB :-)

justlynn

I think that's just the point, Becky!  No one seems to know!!  :)
With the possible exception of Erja maybe?

To my knowledge there has only ever been one other thread on it before, and that was when riggers requested how it works, back in January, under Website Technical Problems and Questions, and there were no answers.............

I hadn't noticed it before then either!
But as you say, Becky....  Intriguing!!
Anyone got any more idea??

lynn xx

justphil

I too had never come across the buddy list thingy. Following on from sandy's post, I did a little experiment. Clicked on her name in the panel Erja pointed out to us and selected "Add to Buddy List" The next time the prompt was "Remove from Buddy List" so something had happened.

I was going to wait and see if she ever found out about it, to try and answer the question
Quoteif someone makes you their "buddy", will you know?

From the silence that followed, I guess the answer is "no, you won't" (either that or she is comatose on vodka, in despair at being back from Arillas....)

Perhaps our webmaster and Boss can shed some light on it all?

Phil

BeckyB

Well fair play to you Phil, at least you gave it a go :-)
Who knows, maybe the people you select as your buddies aren't meant to know....I'm sure Dimitris will be able to enlighten us :-)

Sandy x

Not a drop has pased my lips all day Phil!! I'm touched you have added me to your buddy list, but having searched everywhere I can think of, there is nothing on here that would tell me you had done so if you hadn't mentioned it yourself.
Sandy x

kevin.g

hi ya buddies ..sandy & phil .on 2nd ouzo ..4wks and counting ..yammas my buddy friends...xx

kes

The Buddy list could be construed as forming a Cliche..!!!..Ha Ha   we all know where the last thred on this subject led.....
Signed.....Billy no Mates..... 

Mango

just thought!!!

What if you add someone to your buddy list and they don't want to be your buddy (too late for you al and you too TerryW) you are already added. LOL
Amanda

Booking.com