Linked Events

• keith and ann hol`s: May 15, 2009 - May 28, 2009

Author Topic: hol`s 2009  (Read 4676 times)

Offline keith(geezer)

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Arillas Addict
hol`s 2009
« on: May 03, 2009, 07:40:27 PM »
keith (geezer) and annmarsh are on hol`s at the kaloudis

Offline Janis

• ARILLIAC
Re: hol`s 2009
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2009, 12:06:56 AM »
Barry and I will be there too - from 8th May for two weeks - with friends Joan and John (they've been many times to Arillas!)
Then in September we're going to Carcassonne, Cathar Country and Catalonia for a week

riggers

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2009, 12:26:49 AM »
Lucky you Janis and Barry, Keith and Anne  and all who will be there. So jealous i have to wait 5 weeks........ have a great time. :)

yammas.

riggers.

Offline Janis

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2009, 02:41:19 PM »
Thanks, Riggers - on the countdown now! Trying to decide what clothes to take - Barry said I'm taking too much! Isn't that just like a woman!

Offline BeckyB

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2009, 03:05:33 PM »

You can't have enough clothes Janis - or shoes for that matter :-)
Christian has a fit at the amount I bring with me - that & the fact that I always seem to manage to come back with a few more....
What can I say? It's part of my holiday & I'd be really sad if I didn't pick up something pretty from Yiotta's fabbie shop - she has some gorgeous bits :-)

Offline Paul C

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2009, 05:48:08 PM »
BeckyB
Di is just like you, no visit to Arillas would be complete without several "just have a look" visits to Yiottas, and of course the purchase of a few" bargains".It's now part of the holiday.
Paul C

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2009, 06:19:53 PM »
Jen loves Yiottas shop (and so do I.) She always solves the problem of what to bring back for our Vin, who has just stayed in our house for ? weeks looking after the cat. "Thanks mum and dad. Another hoodie. Yes, I do like it..... Honest." (Always wondered why our airing cupboard was filling up with unworn hoody fleeces...) To me it should be two litres of Metaxa 7. But he doesn't drink. He doesn't smoke. He hates nearly all vegetables. (Jokes about the milkman have been done to death. Yes, he is mine.)

Yiotta always comes up with something he might wear. And we have such a great chat while we exasperate her that he won't like this, he won't like that. She just says "buy him what he liked last time." Oh well, more hoodies this July.

And then she sees us in the Nut two hours later  "Are you STILL there??" Afraid so luvver...

We both love her to bits. A trip to Arillas always involves nattering to Yiotta. She keeps lovely high quality clothes, and works so hard every day of the season. Another feature of Arillas. Amongst all the others.

Phil

Offline Vaughan & Angie

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2009, 07:13:31 PM »
We arrive 15 June for two weeks, cannot wait.

Offline kevin.g

• ARILLIAC
  • Kevin and julie
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2009, 08:21:21 PM »
vaughan & angie
shame ill miss you as i depart early on the 15th but have a fab time ........yammas

Offline Paul D

• Forum Fanatic
  • Welsh Arilliac
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2009, 09:53:40 PM »
Hi, Keith.  Thanks for reminding me that you`ve beaten me to it. Try and leave Kaloudis in one piece for when we arrive and don`t drink the place dry.

Seriously tho, have a great time and tell us all about it when you get back.

Yammas   Paul D and Heather.
Arillas - `perfect antidote to life`s stresses and strains`!

Offline JohnTheRef&Dot

• ARILLIAC
  • First star to the right and straight on to Arillas
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2009, 10:33:25 PM »
keith (geezer) and annmarsh are on hol`s at the kaloudis

ENJOY   ENJOY    ENJOY

Offline georgia

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2009, 11:38:02 PM »
So envious of all fellow AA's tat have booked for this year. We have my husbands consultant appointment to get through next month, and if there is no change there (everything crossed..will try to book for September} Phil your post regarding Yiotta so made me smile, she is just so lovely. I always do my 'dogsitter prezzies' with her.
I commented on photos of her villa that she had on the wall, we were then off chatting.
When she discovered I also kept poultry..we were talking for England...and Greece. Other customers chose their bits, paid, left and we were still chatting, she is just great.
Cooked Stifado today, Greek salad to start with..v.good but never tastes the same eating it indoors without the lovely views! x

Offline Paul D

• Forum Fanatic
  • Welsh Arilliac
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2009, 12:02:34 AM »
Hi, Georgia.  Good luck with the consultation and here`s hoping you get to our favourite place later in the year.

Yammas  Paul D
Arillas - `perfect antidote to life`s stresses and strains`!

Offline justlynn

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2009, 12:20:08 AM »
Hi Georgia,

We agree with Paul - all the best for your husband's consultation, and hopefully you will be soon be flying off to Arillas.

Good luck,
Lynn and Colin xx

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2009, 12:37:15 AM »
Ah georgia luvver this community is so much about it all. Support. Sharing. Sorting. We all feel for yous both, always. And maybe we really understand...  Use the PM thing if you wish.

Arillas makes me feel obsessed, like it does to so many. Look at Facebook.... Getting back to this thread and hols 2009 -jen and me don't go on holiday - we go home. Ask Spiros at Thalassa. We aren't tourists, we're family....

Roula and Dimitris will have to suffer us this year - we had to give Anna, Kostas, Theo and Tasos a break...

Georgia - I would get better being in Arillas. Drag him kicking and screaming - can only judge by my own thing. But that is what justjen would do for me....

Phil

Booking.com