Author Topic: Sea Breeze Taverna 2009  (Read 14768 times)

Offline angiem

• Forum Fanatic
Re: Sea Breeze Taverna 2009
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2009, 02:07:54 PM »
I was so furious about the anguish he had put me through that I...put his fender strat in a vice, sawed off the neck then took an axe to it! I have never been so angry. We laugh about it now...just! x

lol. I've just read this to Steve and he too is sat, head in hands, sobbing into his coffee.

I know that if I had done that, it would definately have been the end of a (sometimes) beautiful relationship!! :D

Angiem

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2009, 10:55:27 AM »
you lucky old thing Lisa!  wished we were there too...  glad the Sea Breeze has picked up... we never ate there last year at all as it was so neglected.

Will be thinking of you  and Steve sitting around the pool, slipping down to the Sea Breeze, staggering back up to the pool.... what a life! 
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Offline biglee

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
    • clements locksmiths
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2009, 04:14:39 PM »
I can honestly say I have never had a bad meal any where in arrilas – the food is spot on. However every year I take a wander up to the see breeze to blow the froth of a couple with yanni. And I must admit last year the place was in need of a over haul.
Mind you he hasn’t had it easy over the last couple of years what with his grandmother – his dad and his marriage breaking up – and the bloke always has a smile on his face ALWAYS. – Im glad his got it together and will pay him a visit – if you like spaghetti carbornara he makes a cracking one nice and heavy.
Nice one yanni
I LOVE ARILLAS IT'S GODS LITTLE ACRE.

DONT ASK FOR CHANGE IT'S PERFECT THE WAY IT Is

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2009, 12:10:11 PM »
The only thing we could see wrong with the place was that something had gone wrong with the swimming pool filter and the water was green everything else seemed fine altough a few locals were not very happy about the noise there occupunts were hearing from there at night.  The tervena itself was quite busy and I didnt hear any complaints. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline deevo

« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2009, 04:52:42 PM »
pavlos
a fab report,,looking forward to my 1st lunch on sat 6th june,at the seabreeze.......yammas

looks like we will be there at the same time, roll on june 5th, a week in the sun, saw the Seabreeze whilst we were there for the weekend last September, but was staying at the akti arrilas, opposite the coconut, but did go for a walk up to the top, looks nice,

see you there maybe

Deevo (TJ)

Booking.com