Trouble with the top left menu bar

Started by Erja, April 04, 2009, 10:10:25 AM

Erja

For a couple of weeks everytime I go to click on webcam or videos or something else on the top left hand side menu bar I first get the following message:

"Not found

The page you requested was not found.
Please select from the menu or use our Advanced Search Engine to find what you were looking for:"

The I just click on my choice again and then I get to it. This happens to me both at home and at work. Anyone else?
Life is good ;)

riggers

Yes just tried and does that to me too.....

TONYNEW

Just tried it here and its working fine

justlynn

I just tried too, and it worked fine for me - UNlike the chat room..............
lol,
lynn x

TONYNEW

Hi Lynn the chatroom seems fine here too

MaryH

Me too I keep getting that message, and it takes a couple of goes before the page will load.

annemarsh

martin-w

Hi All!
Think it's a problem with the latest 'Firefox' update. I am using an Apple Mac G4 with OSX Leopard and it sometimes does it to me, but only since Firefox 'updated' me with the 'latest' version. Apparently they are aware that some websites are affected, and are working on a 'cure'.
Yammas,
Martin.

MaryH

I thought it was something to do with Windows Vista as I've got internet explorer one of those mysteries of IT-oh well as long as there is a cure, lets hope it doesn't turn into a known problem as those in the IT world name a problem they don't know how to fix!

Take Care

Mary

skelly

I use firefox and mine seems to be behaving itself @ the minute. .... touch wood!

martin-w

Hi All!
Just done a PRAM reset in the OSX system. It's the Mac equivalent to a 'Defrag' on a P.C. According to the handbook it should rule out any 'systems' errors. The osx software is totally different to Windows and is usually bomb proof. Will see if the Arillas failure rate improves.
Yammas,
Martin.

Erja

Quote from: martin-w on April 04, 2009, 01:12:57 PM
Hi All!
Think it's a problem with the latest 'Firefox' update. I am using an Apple Mac G4 with OSX Leopard and it sometimes does it to me, but only since Firefox 'updated' me with the 'latest' version. Apparently they are aware that some websites are affected, and are working on a 'cure'.

Like I said, the same thing happens to me at work when I come here via explorer and Windows XP, so it is not exclusive to Firefox on Windows Vista in my experience.
Life is good ;)