Author Topic: Reduction in Postings  (Read 14693 times)

Offline Paul D

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
  • Welsh Arilliac
Re: Reduction in Postings
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2009, 11:25:58 PM »
Hi, everyone. I agree that postings seem to down and it seems to be a core of regular posters.  Riggers, you are right when you say that there are loads of members who do not write, but I am sure they get lots of pleasure reading what`s been said. So continue to enjoy this site.
    For me , being on here cheers me up no end and I am fortunate to have been introduced to wonderful like minded people. ( I think you can find out a lot about people reading between the lines. ) Terry, keep posting the videos, they are great.
   June 1 is that little bit closer- until then keep posting!!
       Yammas  Paul D    
Arillas - `perfect antidote to life`s stresses and strains`!

Offline Eileen

• ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2009, 11:42:41 PM »
Phily- 'Season's in the Sun'  Oh how I hated that dirge...it's not a song I'd associate you and Jen with...more an up tempo and happy 'frolickin in the sun'! :-)

I find most travel type forums do go quiet at this time of year.  Once people start researching and booking - or as we approach the summer and peeps get in the holiday mood it'll all get lively again.

Martin, you don't have to say a lot...like all good gatherings it's the mix and melting pot of personalities that makes it a success.  (now Phil what was that song about a 'melting pot'...)

Eileenx

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2009, 02:53:07 AM »
Ah Darling Eileen. Jen has Art Garfunkel blasting out here, and we are well, a little the worse for vodka frappe. Now it's Everley brothers. We will never stop. We are party animals and nothing will alter us.

We so want to meet you in Arillas. Villa Linakis (sorry bout the spelling) is always in our minds. Along with all of our places and people out there. Surely one day we will meet and have a grand time???

with love and affection
Jen and Phil

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2009, 10:54:50 PM »
I just wished I could log in here as often as I did before but its so frustrating trying to catch up with all the news because of my ongoing pc problems... the mexican wave is still with me and it drives me potty!  My son has tried all sorts of things and now thinks its the graphics driver or something... as it takes so long to scroll down and read everything I am missing a lot of news and cant add anything quickly now either.. 

We do think of Arillas every day though even if we aren't going this year and I look at my lovely calender I had made with my favourite arillas photos - March is a good one - shame I cant share it!

Love to all though!
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Offline Eileen

• ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2009, 11:04:53 PM »
Oh dear Sue that's you and I both having problems :-(  I'm in, I'm out, in and out...I've got to read and reply as quick as I can...I hope everyone excuses any silly grammar or mistakes.

Ah the Everley Brothers Phil!  Now I am just a teeny weeny bit...note the teeny weeny bit(!) young for when they were in the charts, but I have a soft spot for their music.  On the very first night of my very first foreign holiday to Spain at the tender age of 17  there was an Everley Bros tribute band blasting out the music...it was cracking fun and for the next 14 night we always started off in that bar.  Then quickly hot-footed it into next door where we danced on the tables to Suzi Quattro.  Was that really me?!!!  Was I really that girl?

Eileenxx

Offline TerryW

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2009, 01:17:35 AM »
It was really you - Eileen

You really look the part

Offline TerryW

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2009, 02:57:59 PM »
Just had to post this one ......

The Arillas Beach ........ Boys

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2009, 09:35:10 PM »
LOL.....glad I don't meet that lot on the beach Terry!
Sandy x

Nan

« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2009, 05:56:56 PM »
Now we know what's behind the reduction in postings!!!!

People are running scared that Terry W will decapitate their profile photos and feature them in some bizarrre and tasteless way! LOL  Have I really got three rrrs in BIZARRE oh well hey ho???

No Terrrrryyyyyyyy please don't do it I never wanted to be Demis Roussos (or Dennis Racehorse as he was affectionately known) or Nana Mouskouri (Banana Mascara)

It's lovely to see the sun shining before we have another bout of Winter

Cheers All
Nan xx

Offline TerryW

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2009, 08:39:48 PM »
From Nan

bizarrre and tasteless way!

Are they really tasteless and bizarrre? If they are I apologise.

I think you need to look a bit deeper Nan, for reasons that the number of posts have dropped.

TerryW

Nan

« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2009, 12:13:14 AM »
Terry Terry Terry there wouldn't be any danger you thought I was being serious ???  Perhaps I should have put more smiley faces in. Perhaps I owe you an apology for not making myself REALLLY clear. CAN I HAVE A DEMIS ROUSSOS PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSE thanks chum XXXXXXX

Cheers Nan xx

:-)  :-(

Offline TerryW

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2009, 01:03:30 AM »
Sorry Sorry Sorry, Nan I will see what I can do. Maybe I read it wrong got the wrong ebd of the stick as they say.

Anyway lots of xxxxxxxxx's for you and watch this space - or even better watch youtube later in the week :-)

TerryW

Nan

« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2009, 01:14:40 AM »
HEYYYYYYYYYYYYY  That's okay the written word is always more difficult than the spoken stuff or whatever ...I dunno scratches head !!!  Looking forward to it but be nice Tewrrry  XXXXXXXXXXXX   Be gentle with Nan  LOL :-)

Cheers me old mate
Nan xx

riggers

« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2009, 01:21:26 AM »
Glad he left me alone:)

riggers.............

Offline TerryW

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2009, 02:17:21 AM »
I Got You Babe and it was All I really Wanna Do :-)

Booking.com