Deepest Sympathy

Started by Mick and Jill, February 10, 2009, 06:51:26 PM

vivian

Hi Janice fancy a foursome again. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Janis

Hi Viv - how wonderful! I was just thinking about you too and was going to ask the same question!  I'll email you
Janis x

Mick and Jill

Can't believe it's a year since Arillas lost Kostas, he will always be remembered.
Jill XXX

Janis

Oh my goodness - so long? Time passes so quickly. We'd like to send all our very best wishes to his family.
Janis x

Sandy x

Anniversaries are always difficult and I also send best wishes to Kosta's family. But how proud he would feel of the wonderful job they did with his restaurant last summer.
Sandy x

vivian

Yes they did a fantastic job, and when you think that people would have been going in all the time that didn't know and ask where he was, what pressure to bear and still carry on smiling like they did. Best wishes to all family and friends. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Janis

We're looking forward to visiting the restaurant in May. It wasn't open last May when we were there
Janis x

justphil

I am looking forward to visiting Kostas on the Beach again this July. The food is as good as any, and you can have a wonderful evening there. The name should stay the same in my view - a tribute to the lovely man we have all lost.

Phil

Janis

I agree - what a memorial to a very nice man

Booking.com