Author Topic: Hi Everyone,  (Read 4952 times)

Offline jones

Hi Everyone,
« on: November 12, 2008, 10:30:27 PM »
Hi Everyone,
This is my first time on this site so bear with me.  I have booked holiday next Aug to Arillas as this year wanted a late deal and gave up in the end so determined to book well in advance for next year.  Never been to Arillas before really looking forward to it.  I must say all sites I have visited all say how friendly the locals are!! Is it possible to hire a car in Arillas and would it be best to book before we go?

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
Hi Everyone,
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2008, 11:56:19 PM »
that's easy jones. Arillas rent-a-car www.arillas-cars.com is run by Kostas - Anna (studios) other half, and is situated right in the middle of Arillas. You can book before you go or when you're there.

You're right about the locals. We have made many friends in the time we've been going, as have all the forum members. We stay in touch with some all year round. If you want Benidorm forget it. If you want a beautiful beach, laid back atmosphere, very few shops but lots of tavernas and places to eat, some lively evenings (optional)and lovely locals to welcome then you Arillas is IT.

After one visit you'll be addicted, like we all are....
Phil

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
Re: Hi Everyone,
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2008, 12:24:26 AM »
If you are going in August I would advise you to book a car beforehand (there is a link on this website) as they got very booked up in August this year and ran out of cars. Hopefully Theo is hoping to buy some new ones over hte winter - I think he only has 20.
Sandy x

Offline M n M

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2008, 06:11:13 PM »
I agree  with justphil and Sandyx about everything except that I always use Olga's travel, she has never let me down, thats for cars, motorbikes and a wheelchair. :-) ,Mick

riggers

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2008, 06:17:36 PM »
Yep i use Olgas aswell. We even used her for a taxi to the airport in October and she drove herself. She was very apolagetic because she was 1 minute late.

riggers.....

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2008, 06:26:26 PM »
see Bex? There's two locally. And both are brilliant.

We stayed with Olga this September. And we stayed with Anna in July. No preference intended - we love them all.

You will be spoilt for choice. Start thinking about the menu though... The food in Arillas is special. Could make recommendations, but so could all of the forum...

Phil

Booking.com