Chatroom showing members in that are not.

Started by riggers, October 07, 2008, 06:25:08 PM

riggers

The chatroom seems to be displaying names and most of them aren't even on the forum. ??

Well if they are, they are having a very long chat.

riggers...

justphil

Haven't seen that yet riggers, but Jen has noticed since she got her laptop that we often seem to still be logged in long after going to bed. Still appear in the list of users even though not online at all.

That could be mis-interpreted when we say kalinichta to folks in the chatroom, go to bed but then seem to be lurking on the site for ages.

Will look out for it tonight.

BTW - for the first time today I couldn't smalltalk, so sent Sandy a PM.

All the best to you and Sue
Phil

TONYNEW

just been in the chat room none who are in are online or showing in members list ive signed out but for some strange reason i am still in the room

vivian

Ive just been in with John the ref and Steve and my name didnt show up as being in there then I couldnt log out. so I dont know whether Im here or there. Name just appeared as being in chat room now been out about 2 mins. how wierd. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

justlynn

Yes, I've noticed Colin's name still being online too after he's gone to bed.  Quite weird!
lynn

kevin.g

dimitris ...help no small talk ....help i need to tell all ive booked for next year ...yammas

riggers

Maggie

I just went in the chatroom to check it out, but my name wasn't registering.

TONYNEW

vivian

Never had any trouble with the small talk at all. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

TONYNEW

Looks like small talk has thrown a bit of a wobler again no message box here but messages in main small talk window

TONYNEW

LOL small talk send box is now back it must have a mind of its own

justphil

even justphil needs to be registered to smalltalk......... Moi??????

Not had any problems till now.

blondegirl

Its not showing up here either... wanted to say Hi Riggers but it seems its messing me about too!
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

riggers

Hi Sue.

Mine has started working for now so i said Hi back to you. :)

riggers.........