Author Topic: Walks  (Read 7327 times)

Offline thomasina

Walks
« on: September 02, 2008, 11:56:15 AM »
Can anyone suggest some nice walks.  Is it possible to walk to Sidari, want to see Canal d'mour, and Peroulades, also would like to walk to Porto Timoni and Ag. Geor.  I have been to Corfu before, last Sept. stayed in Paleokastritsa, did lots of walking there, walked to Lakones and Liapades. but not explored the NW of the island.

Many thanks.

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
Re: Walks
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 12:35:02 PM »
There are some lovely walks over the cliff to Ag. Stefanos and the other way up the hill to Ag.George Sth and Afionas.  If I remember rightly Martin-W is a walker and has done some good walks.  We intend to walk a bit inland this time... we are not "experienced hikers" but do  like gentle but sometimes challenging walks.  You will get lots of ideas from other members.  Have fun!
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Offline PPMMAN

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
walks
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2008, 01:34:04 PM »
There are some lovely walks over the cliff to Ag. Stefanos and the other way up the hill to Ag.George Sth and Afionas.  If I remember rightly Martin-W is a walker and has done some good walks.  We intend to walk a bit inland this time... we are not "experienced hikers" but do  like gentle but sometimes challenging walks.  You will get lots of ideas from other members.  Have fun!

Booking.com