Author Topic: Indepentently or Package?  (Read 187407 times)

Offline Lindypops

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
Re: Indepentently or Package?
« Reply #75 on: March 09, 2009, 12:17:04 AM »
You`re right there Kes. Pound for pound, you have to shop around.
Lindypops.

Offline ColinD

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
« Reply #76 on: May 10, 2009, 11:30:11 AM »
We always prefer to book independently, so that our money goes to the local people rather than a British travel company, but if a package was much cheaper and it meant the difference between being able to afford to go, or not................
Growing old is compulsory, growing up is optional.

Offline alex

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #77 on: May 10, 2009, 10:06:31 PM »
this is the first year we are doing inderpendent, we have been able to get good priced flights, up to now we have always done package.
we know where we are staying. its somethink we have planned to do for years but have never been able to beat the package price. hopefully  we will be able to carry on doing it inderpendently

Offline adamcal

« Reply #78 on: July 15, 2009, 02:19:16 PM »
AS A FIRST TIME VISITOR TO ARILLA'S WE BOOKED INDEPENDENTLY ANYWAY AS WE SAW VILLA LINAKIS ON THE WEB ,WE ARE PLANNING TO COME BACK TO ARILLA'S IN 2011 AND WHERE POSSIBLE WOULD LIKE TO BOOK INDEPENDENTLY HAVING MADE SOME INITIAL ENQUIRIES IT MAY WORK OUT CHEAPER THAT WAY FOR US .FROM MARTHA LONGMUIR

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #79 on: July 17, 2009, 02:20:56 AM »
Martha, your hosts at Linakis are very special people. The villa is looked after by some other very special people who live in Kavaddades. Why not 2010? I would be there later this year in 2009.

In fact I wish it were next week....

Eileen meluvver, and Keith, we are so sad we've only managed such a short time together. but love you both anyway
Phil

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #80 on: July 17, 2009, 02:22:15 AM »
BTW forum pic needs changing. Much more beautilful in real life

Offline sharonF

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #81 on: July 17, 2009, 11:32:16 AM »
Are you Phil?  Negg, is phil more beautiful in real life??

Sharon x

Offline adamcal

« Reply #82 on: July 17, 2009, 03:20:24 PM »
HI "JUSTPHIL" 2010 HOLIDAY HAD ALREADY BEEN BOOKED FOR FLORIDA OR WE WOULD HAVE BEEN BACK TO ARILLA,S BUT FLORIDA WAS PROMISED . BUT 2011 WILL SEE US DEFINITELY BACK TO ENJOY THE HOSPITALITY IN ARILLA'S FROM MARTHA (ADAMCAL)

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #83 on: July 19, 2009, 11:23:33 AM »
Ha ha Sharon. It's my life that is beautiful, not me!!!

I meant Eileen.....
Phil

Offline Janis

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #84 on: July 21, 2009, 03:30:54 PM »
I've just looked on Easyjet's website - flights from Manchester average £150 return in October.  Not bad... wish we had the extra pennies and we'd be there in a flash!

Offline Veteran

« Reply #85 on: July 29, 2009, 03:45:14 PM »
We have just returned from Arillas, we always use package holidays as it works out less expensive than making independant arrangements - our 7 night holiday with T Cook - flights, transfers & accomodation - cost was less than the price of 2 return flights!

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #86 on: July 31, 2009, 12:31:39 AM »
We noticed that this year.

We are desparately trying to find something for 6 adults next year... might be our last holiday abroad with my parents... mum has always wanted a villa with pool, I would like Arillas, has to be near a beach and with 3/4 bedrooms.. 1 dble and at least 1 twin, can we find it?... quite difficilt to fit all the criteria... then we have to get the flights..  I can see it is not going to be that easy which is why I am starting now with a shortlist!   Otherwise it might have to be a package for so many of us.  If it was just the two of us it wouldnt matter we are spoilt for choice.
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Offline adamcal

« Reply #87 on: July 31, 2009, 12:45:42 AM »
HI BLONDEGIRL WE WERE IN ARILLAS THIS YEAR AT VILLA LINAKIS WHEN ARE YOU PLANNING TO GO IT MIGHT BE WORTH A LOOK AT www.villalinakis.com WE STAYED THERE THIS JUNE/JULY AS IT PROBABLY BE THE LAST HOLIDAY WITH MY NIECE ANDS ON THEY ARE GETTING THAT THEY DONT WANT TO TRAVEL WITH THE "OLDIES" WE HADA  GREAT TIME ALL OF US  DEFINATELY WORTH A LOOK   FROM MARTHA

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #88 on: August 01, 2009, 12:25:04 AM »
I did look at Eileens place but it is a tad too far for mum and dad to walk to the beach and restaurants and we dont want to hire a car, scooter might be fun though!
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Offline adamcal

« Reply #89 on: August 01, 2009, 01:10:57 PM »
YES THATS A PITY BECAUSE IT'S AN EXCEPTIONAL VILLA,WHAT ABOUT A HOTEL LOADS OF REVIEW'S ABOUT THE MARINA RIGHT ON THE BEACH FROM MARTHA (ADAMCAL)

Booking.com