Author Topic: galini apts  (Read 21383 times)

Offline Millsy

Re: galini apts
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2008, 03:27:17 PM »
Hi,

Thanks Phil,

I'm going out on Mon the 18 for 2 weeks so I will be there at the same time as you justphil, so gimme a shout if you spot me going for my skimmed milk in the mornings, and thanks for the weather check Negg :)
Deb x

Offline Flynns

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2008, 03:36:08 PM »
Hiya,

We are staying in the Gallini from the 15th, 3 more sleeps not that we are counting.  We have stayed there before and tehy are really nice and clean and you have everything you need.

Good idea to hire a fan though, which you can do from the owner or next door at the shop.

I agree with what everyone else has said and the rainbow is alway a safe bet, you will be made most welcome.

I'm sure you will see us around, 2 families saying at the Gallini and another to arrive the day after you but saying else where, 12 of us in total.  Don't worry we are not that load, 6 kids aging from 2 to 12 with grandparents arriving on the Tuesday but the kids don't know ! 

Look forward to see you there, if you have any other questions on the gallini let me know and I'll try and answer them for you.  It's been 4 years since we where in Arillas and this will be our 3rd time can't wait, as you said it's raining again here !!

TTFN

Suzanne

Offline Millsy

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2008, 03:53:55 PM »
Hi Suzanne,

I can't wait either :)  just me and my daughter going, she's 15 so I'm glad to hear there'll be other kids there too, look forwrd to meeting you,

Deb x

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2008, 06:59:53 PM »
Hi Deb

Jen and me aren't quite as frightening as our reputation makes us look........

Sorry I got the dates wrong - we will be staying opposite you at Elena Stella and Sandy will be about for a few days till you both "go abroad" (home?)

Hope to see you in the Rainbow. Don't be shy - the Arillas hippies are quite unmistakeable. just say hello.

Phil

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2008, 08:15:20 PM »
Deb

Phil n Jen , despite what they say are frightening! When they are here everything closes at 9 pm and all Greeks hang garlic from the doors.

Holidaymakers cringe behind appt doors and hug babies close to their chest.

Not a dog can be heard to bark for fear of being discovered and all cats hide in the holes of Olive trees. Even Dimitris closes Brouklis and gives everyone paid leave.

CAN I PUT ALL THIS ? - HAVE THEY A SENSE OF HUMOUR ?
Course I can - Not long now guys ! - One month eh?

( And at Rainbow,as well,  with Debs who's buying me an Ouzo )

Life just gets better n better

Negg

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2008, 08:51:59 PM »
You cheeky s*d Eggy.

They close at 9pm because they have run out of drink. And we've eaten all the garlic. As for babies, we can't eat a whole one. The dogs just lay at Jen's feet in awe, and the cats are my familair friends. Dimitris sends the staff away so he can admire my anorak without interruption.

I'll buy that first ouzo Eggy and mix it with arsenic and old lace.......

We can't wait to see you all - only two weeks now. And if that doesn't send you scuttling for the holes in the olive trees Deb, we'll see you in the Rainbow!

lmao
Phil

Offline Millsy

« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2008, 11:24:11 AM »
Hi,

I seriously can't wait to meet you bunch of characters :).... and I'll stand you an ouzo Eggy :)
See you all in the Rainbow.

Deb x

Offline LauraUldis

« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2008, 11:46:48 AM »
We are also going to Galini apratments on 18th of August.
See you all there!

Laura & Uldis

Offline Flynns

« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2008, 11:41:20 PM »
2 more sleeps, can't wait even my son who is 2 and a half can't wait we have hyped him up that much !!

Rainbow here we come, god knows what Dave will say when I start saying hello to complete stranges !!  or should I say friends I haven't met yet ?

Anyway here's to sitting in the 96 heat with a cold beer !!!

Suzanne

Offline JohnTheRef&Dot

• ARILLIAC
  • First star to the right and straight on to Arillas
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2008, 11:58:11 PM »
Eggy
You forgot about the Child Catcher.

On a more serious note the Galini has been with Olympic for the last few months,
I have Looked on their web site with a view to booking for next year but unfortunately the site shows the Galini as not available for next year, It is not shown in their Brochure either
I hope that this changes. It would be a shame if the Galini was not available next year.

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2008, 01:31:04 AM »
Party night at the Rainbow EVERY night....seriously guys....lets make it a goodun on August 23 rd for Greek night at the Rainbow. You need to book so let's all BE THERE! I'm going to book my table as soon as I get there....
Sandy x

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2008, 01:52:31 AM »
Ah Sandy. Yet another thing we miss....

Oh well, can't have everything. Mind you if what Eggy says is true it would be quite short if we were there...they would have to close at 9pm and hang up garlic...

lol
see you soon
Phil

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2008, 01:54:58 AM »
No worries Phil....we'll just do it all again the following week! Is it the 27th you get there?
Sandy x

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2008, 01:57:21 AM »
Yes - like you at about midnight. See you there!!!!

Phil and Jen

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2008, 02:06:07 AM »
Will look out for you both!!
Sandy x

Booking.com