Author Topic: Athina & Zambeta Apartments  (Read 6853 times)

Offline BeckyB

• Arillas Addict
Athina & Zambeta Apartments
« on: August 05, 2008, 04:35:59 PM »

Our plan is get back for 8 or 9 days in September but unfortunately we can't stay with Dimitris because he's fully booked.
I've been given a couple of other recommendations which include the Athina & Zambeta Apartments & just wanted to ask anyone if they've stayed there/what are they like - that sort of thing.
They both look extremely nice, but you know what it's like, it's always good to get other peoples feedback.
Hope someone can help?
BeckyB

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
Re: Athina & Zambeta Apartments
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2008, 04:41:54 PM »
Zambeta and Athina are up past Mathraki and Yannis Superkarket opposite the bakery and before Anna Studios.

Don't know Zambeta but Athina are very pretty to look at. Both are reviewed in the accommodation thread I think, and we have only heard good reports about them.

Hope this helps
Phil

Offline TONYNEW

• Arillas 2016
  • Forum Fanatic
  • Dionysos
    • Tonys webshots
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2008, 07:43:51 PM »
Hi Becky not sure if you have considered the Mathraki next door to Zambeta and from what iv'e read on here they get a really good write up
We go there a week on friday :-) and cant wait now bring on the 15th lol here i go again wishing my life away
                                                     Tony

Offline Eileen

• ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2008, 10:01:13 PM »
Hi Becky,

I've arranged for my daughter and my sister and her husband to stay at Zambetas on separate occasions.  Han and Yannis are a very lovely couple who like to stay in the background and leave you to get on with the business of enjoying your holiday!

The studios are exceptionally clean, quite spacious with the bedroom separate from the kitchen and bathroom area.

Liquid mossie plug-ins and mossie nets are provided.

The balcony has a quiet outlook over Han's garden, it's lovely just to sit up there on an evening watching Han watering her plants whilst you enjoy a glass of wine...or two.

I'm quite sure you will enjoy these apartments and the location.  We stayed a good many times next door at the Mathraki,  it is my favourite location in Arillas, especially with the lovely 'back' road to the beach.  Don't forget you also have the benefit of being able to use the pool at the Mathraki.

Eileenxx

Offline BeckyB

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2008, 11:17:25 AM »

Phil, Tony & Eileen,

Thanks for all your help & suggestions with this - lots to think about.
We're not fussy creatures, just somewhere to lay our weary heads at the end of the day :-) we don't need much.
Let me know how you go with where you're staying Tony? I'll be really interested to read your review. Not long to go now - eh?
Thanks Folks!
BeckyB x

Offline TONYNEW

• Arillas 2016
  • Forum Fanatic
  • Dionysos
    • Tonys webshots
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2008, 12:24:34 PM »
Not long at all Becky there is just 1 problem, i am off work with torn muscles in the small of my back so dreading the flight bit of it, i just hope they have healed by the 15th otherwise i am in for a rough flight the seats are bad enough as it is on the planes,if the worse happens i will sound like a babies rattle with all the painkillers lol
                                              Tony

Offline BeckyB

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2008, 12:58:21 PM »

Goodness, that sounds a bit grim - you poor thing.
It sounds like you're going to have to anaethitise yourself against the pain - stiff whisky on the plane perhaps?
Get well soon Tony, I'm sure the sunshine will prove a bit of a healing tonic!
BeckyB.

Offline biglee

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
    • clements locksmiths
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2008, 11:26:08 PM »
Hi becky we are going to the athina apartments on the 18th of this month

i asked the same questions as you and the feed back has been all good.
marietta and george have sent me e-mails about my booking and kept in contact which is reasurring .
so when we come back i will leave a post and report what it was like.

big lee
I LOVE ARILLAS IT'S GODS LITTLE ACRE.

DONT ASK FOR CHANGE IT'S PERFECT THE WAY IT Is

Offline BeckyB

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2008, 07:08:03 PM »

Hey biglee,

Not long for you now eh?
Thanks very much for your reply & I look forward to reading your report when you get back.
Really hope you have a great time - bet you can't wait huh?

BeckyB

Booking.com